News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

TWG CII: Srcmalbed Eggs

Started by Dudeman, March 22, 2018, 10:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

not really I'm tired tbh and had stuff to do that I'm not doing

FireArrow

The power roles should absolutely be using all their powers tonight and should target whoever theyre most suspicious of. Claiming should only happen on a lylo phase.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FireArrow on March 23, 2018, 01:42:17 PMThe power roles should absolutely be using all their powers tonight and should target whoever theyre most suspicious of. Claiming should only happen on a lylo phase.
Thoughts:
Only the seer and the vigi are going to know who they are once they've used their powers. Should the guardian/roleblocker still continue to use their powers afterwards? There's a pretty good chance that, if they do keep using their powers, they could end up shooting ourselves in the foot by accidentally roleblocking a special.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

All special roles will receive a response following the use of their power.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

Lotsa stuff being thrown around! I'll post my thoughts later tonight; this is literally the only downtime I've had ALL DAY (I'm at this event registering for classes today and half of tomorrow for my first semester of college).
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Brawler4Ever

So then with toby's self-vote plan, the vigi is dead and we have 3 specials that know who they are starting Day 1. That leaves a 100% chance of hitting a special, and 0% of hitting a wolf.

The other option is, as FireArrow said, to let the specials hit whoever they want. imo this option is less risky. From the vigi's perspective, it leaves a 3/9 chance of hitting a special and 2/9 chance of hitting a wolf. yes, we may lose one of the specials, but we could also hit a wolf. I'd say that that's worth it.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Toby

Quote from: BrainyLucario on March 23, 2018, 12:38:02 PMDid you even acknowledge my post?

Yes but you basically repeated FireArrow so there wasn't anything extra to comment on.
It also confused me:

Quote from: BrainyLucario on March 23, 2018, 11:50:41 AMa Vigi could be majorly beneficial to us. Saying that it'd be better off without one, just to identify the specials roles when the wolves could literally scramble the roles before their is even a chance to use them

the wolves can't scramble the roles before people have a chance to use them, and it doesn't cancel them either so I don't know what you're saying here

Toby

Quote from: FireArrow on March 23, 2018, 01:42:17 PMThe power roles should absolutely be using all their powers tonight and should target whoever theyre most suspicious of. Claiming should only happen on a lylo phase.

Lylo is 3 v 2 though, and we could get a claim at 6 v 2 the previous day, saving us from lynching a special, and maximise the chances of catching a wolf using abilities rather than everyone targeting the same person

Toby

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on March 23, 2018, 04:07:08 PMSo then with toby's self-vote plan, the vigi is dead and we have 3 specials that know who they are starting Day 1. That leaves a 100% chance of hitting a special, and 0% of hitting a wolf.

The other option is, as FireArrow said, to let the specials hit whoever they want. imo this option is less risky. From the vigi's perspective, it leaves a 3/9 chance of hitting a special and 2/9 chance of hitting a wolf. yes, we may lose one of the specials, but we could also hit a wolf. I'd say that that's worth it.

Other option could mean vigi possibly kills two humans though, are you ok with a vigi shooting twice between night 1 and night 2?

Toby

It's a little concerning that there hasn't been more discussion on this when the phase ends in 3 hours and our specials are potentially asleep already/unable to change their night actions

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

FireArrow

Quote from: Toby on March 23, 2018, 06:07:10 PMLylo is 3 v 2 though, and we could get a claim at 6 v 2 the previous day, saving us from lynching a special, and maximise the chances of catching a wolf using abilities rather than everyone targeting the same person

Claiming = wolves use scramble and one of them dies. Then we run into the same n1 problem where we dont know who the vigi is.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Toby

Quote from: FireArrow on March 23, 2018, 07:15:06 PMClaiming = wolves use scramble and one of them dies. Then we run into the same n1 problem where we dont know who the vigi is.
Wolf wouldn't need to use scramble for one of them to die. And scramble is inevitable, I don't know why that raises any concerns towards claiming

Toby

If any special is unsure of what to do, it seems like the people that felt like talking have agreed that specials should use their powers on people they find suspicious and likely to be a wolf. Do not use your power on anyone you don't want to die, but you also must use your power. goodluck

mikey

this is me trying to say something intelligent for posterity like FA and toby but failing
unmotivated