Series: Super Mario
Game: Super Mario Odyssey
Console: Nintendo Switch
Title: Broodal's Airship
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Dreamysans

Maelstrom

Hey, and welcome to ninsheetmusic.
Before we get started, we have a few rules.
1. Your sheet must look like this, according to the guidelines therin.
2. Your PDF must be made from your .mus file. There are no exceptions to this rule, nor will there ever be.
3. If you need help with formatting your sheet because Finale notepad doesn't have all the features, ask here

Also, if you're just going to delete your sheets without fixing them at all, they will be ignored.

Dreamysans

Hello, I'm just asking exactly what I'm missing. I can't seem to find what the issue is. All the fonts are correct, right? Is there something in the music? I really want to be able to post here, but I don't know what I'm missing.
Thanks!

LeviR.star

Quote from: Dreamysans on March 26, 2018, 07:26:26 AMHello, I'm just asking exactly what I'm missing. I can't seem to find what the issue is. All the fonts are correct, right? Is there something in the music? I really want to be able to post here, but I don't know what I'm missing.
Thanks!

I think he's referring to the fact that while your formatting is really (and I mean really) close, it doesn't perfectly match up with the default template we have for sheets on this site. Here is an example of template files that would work great; all you need to do is copy & paste your notes into the right template, edit the text accordingly, and go here if you need anything else done. Enjoy your stay!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Maelstrom

Quote from: Maelstrom on March 25, 2018, 07:51:15 PM2. Your PDF must be made from your .mus file. There are no exceptions to this rule, nor will there ever be.
This is the biggest issue. Also, you're missing the measure 1 indent.

Dreamysans

Cool! I think I got it now! Thanks!