[DELETED] [SWITCH] Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle - "Ancient Gardens" by Hogwarts007

Started by Zeta, March 20, 2018, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Super Mario
Game: Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle
Console: Nintendo Switch
Title: Ancient Gardens
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Hogwarts007

Hogwarts007

I have 3 more songs I made arrangements for: Tower Trouble, Castle Remix/Overworld, and Song of Ice and Desert. I put a little extra love into the last one, and Castle Remix is really long. I can only post 2 at a time though :P

Maelstrom

Quote from: Maelstrom on March 20, 2018, 03:07:14 PMHey, and welcome to ninsheetmusic.
Before we get started, we have a few rules.
1. Your sheet must look like this, according to the guidelines therin.
2. Your PDF must be made from your .mus file. There are no exceptions to this rule, nor will there ever be.
3. If you need help with formatting your sheet because Finale notepad doesn't have all the features, ask here

Hogwarts007

Quote from: Maelstrom on March 20, 2018, 03:07:14 PMHey, and welcome to ninsheetmusic.
Before we get started, we have a few rules.
1. Your sheet must look like this, according to the guidelines therin.
2. Your PDF must be made from your .mus file. There are no exceptions to this rule, nor will there ever be.
3. If you need help with formatting your sheet because Finale notepad doesn't have all the features, ask here
Resolved above ^^
My files are now ready for mass consumption  :D

Hogwarts007

Sebastian

A couple starting things for you to chew on:
- I would definitely recommend a more pianistic left hand accompaniment from M. 1-18. Even deviating from the original just a tad wouldn't hurt (rhythm/note values, not notes) to give it a better feel for piano.
- Add a double barline at the second key change (M. 34).

Sebastian

Archived for inactivity

Go ahead and resubmit when you are able to respond to the feedback. I'm known around these parts as a big Grant Kirkhope fan, so I'll be very happy to help with this one. Go ahead and resubmit and/or shoot me a message. : )