News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

TWG CIV: frikin sombra

Started by Toby, April 14, 2018, 12:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG DK

I'm currently wrestling with the possibility of Mael vs Blueflower. On one hand, Mael's "claimed" forged post is probably the easiest of the three to have lied about, since it is extremely short and not only similar in posting style, but also most likely something he would say. I also feel like the hacker would have posted during that time on thier main account as well in order to blend in with the conversation. Of course later, once we start looking at faked messages, that one had enough lack of content to not really matter in the game, making it a believable "faked" message to claim.

But Blueflower could be a saucy culprit as well. As Sombra, they could look super human (esp. to Mael) by defending Mael's humanity based on out-of-game circumstances. We really can't know how much effort/time Sombra has put into this game thus far, and to seemingly blindly defend Mael based on a supposed lack of time in which to play the game (when it doesn't require loads of time to be Sombra), it appears more like you're trying to gain human points rather than legitimately look for the wolf. As a human you should want to look at everyone, not block off potential wolf candidates.

TWG Bowser

Dude I loved the monika stuff that went on. The people who hated it most were Noc and Dude

TWG Tingle

Quote from: Maelstormy on April 16, 2018, 04:27:09 PMDude I loved the monika stuff that went on. The people who hated it most were Noc and Dude
what does this have to do with anything

TWG Snake

I want THC, Tras, and Maelstrom to post more, personally.

TWG DK

Quote from: Nocturne of Shadow on April 16, 2018, 04:36:39 PMwhat does this have to do with anything

He was replying to my saying that his "ew no" comment was something he would say, by saying that it is in fact not something he would say.

TWG Tingle

oh

well then in that case how did I hate it

TWG DK

TWG Tingle

man if only we knew clearly what abilities sombra had[/b]

TWG Tingle

Quote from: WhiteDragonSlayer on April 16, 2018, 04:39:23 PMI want THC, Tras, and Maelstrom to post more, personally.
what are you hoping to hear from THC

TWG Tingle

TWG DK

When is the postgame happening?

TWG Snake

TWG Tingle

declaring intent to vote maelstrom

Toby

Vote Count:

Votes:
Maelstrom - no vote      

Olimar12345 - Maelstrom/mikey/no vote

Trasdegi - blueflower999/no vote

ThatHiddenCharacter - Trasdegi/no vote

BlackDragonSlayer - mikey

blueflower999 - Trasdegi

mikey - ThatHiddenCharacter/Trasdegi/Maelstrom/BlackDragonSlayer

Results:
Maelstrom - 0   

Olimar12345 - 0
Trasdegi - 1 (blueflower999)
ThatHiddenCharacter - 0

BlackDragonSlayer - 1 (mikey)
blueflower999 - 0

mikey - 1 (BlackDragonSlayer)

With 7 players alive it takes 4 to insta.
Day 1 ends at 12am GMT+1 (7hours 21minutes remaining)

TWG Tingle

Why do we think sombra pretended to hack herself?