News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

TWG CIV: frikin sombra

Started by Toby, April 14, 2018, 12:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Sonic

Quote from: Pikmin12345 on April 15, 2018, 11:24:22 AM.... Really?

Point #1: Here's a confirmed Sombra post. It was made less than 10 minutes after Tras's last post. He clearly just switched accounts and posted under Olimar. However, I wasn't even online during this conversation.

Point #2: I still have had no recent contact with Brainy. He never claimed to me.

Point #3: The Sombra posts have declined to the point of nonexistance over the past few days, as Tras has been inactive. I don't think this is a coincidence, nor could it be me trying to frame him because I had no way of knowing that it'd be us three here at the end. Besides, I was in favor of lynching him at one point.

TWG Mario

All good points. What say you to these claims, Tras?

TWG Mario

Alright, I'm not gonna be online by phase end, so Trasdegi. Sorry if I made us lose.

TWG Kirby

About the inactivity: weren't you complaining about me being too active before?
About my vote: wasn't your vote without reasoning even more suspicious (I provided reasons for mine)? And how would that have ended the game? Let's say I'm not the wolf, you are, and since thc isn't  wolf he has no point in insta'ing, and the game goes further like it is now.

Oh too late :(

mikey

gg wp

toby is taking a nap and he said to only wake him up once sombra won
unmotivated

mikey

Quote from: Nocturne of Shadow on April 15, 2018, 08:45:06 AMthat's not even a hot take

a hot take would be:
Trasdegi is sombra

is this why you targeted me with the votehack
unmotivated

TWG Sonic

mikey

I think so
insta was reached so the game is over, but idk if any of sombra's powers keep it a win here

sombra can also confirm if it's a win
unmotivated

Olimar12345

mikey. what are you doing. you are dead and have no authority to be dead posting. Quit it.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

unmotivated

Toby

TWG: frikin sombra

Setup
1. Sombra - Has a bunch of disruptive, annoying secret single use abilities as well as some passive abilities. 3 times at any time can guess who Katya is, if successful Katya dies immediately and Sombra gains and uses her Ultimate EMP ability.
2. Katya Volskaya - Is aware of all of Sombra's abilities
3. Human
4. Human
5. Human
6. Human
7. Human
8. Human
9. Human

Out of topic communication is off access, although forum PMs ONLY are allowed.

This game is basically a Manhunt. Sombra is the hacker from Overwatch, think about this if you want to try guess what abilities she has.

Sombra wins when there is only 1 human left.
Humans win when Sombra is dead.

Human role PM
You are Human.

Your TWG Account name is:
Password:
Remember to send any will updates and PMs to me.
[close]

Points to remember:
At any point in the game, players can post and update me on their 'will'. If you die, I will reveal your will to the topic with your death update. When you post your will to me, please send it to me either on Discord, or PM it to me on the forums. If you would like to see your current will, PM me and you will receive it.

If you send any PM's to other players this game please please please remember to also send the PM to me, remember that Discord or any out of topic communication is not allowed in this game at all, including private messages on discord. Forum PM's are the only out of topic communication allowed.
[close]

Vote Count:

Votes:   

Trasdegi - blueflower999
ThatHiddenCharacter - trasdegi
blueflower999 - trasdegi

Results:
Trasdegi - 2 (blueflower999, ThatHiddenCharatcer)
ThatHiddenCharacter - 0
blueflower999 - 1 (trasdegi)

Players:
1. Maelstrom Human
2. Olimar12345 Human
3. Trasdegi Sombra
4. ThatHiddenCharacter
5. BrainyLucario Katya
6. Dudeman Human
7. BlackDragonSlayer Human
8. blueflower999
9. mikey Human.