Happy (belated) 14th Birthday NinSheetMusic!

Started by The Deku Trombonist, April 19, 2018, 07:59:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Deku Trombonist

Last week (sorry Zeta!) was our 14th anniversary, so Happy Belated Birthday to NinSheetMusic!

Many sites have come and gone in that time and yet here we still are and I'd just like to think everyone for supporting us, whether it's through arranging, performing our arrangements or just popping in for a friendly chat. We've got some exciting changes planned for the end of this year and into next year in the lead up to our 15th birthday, so stay tuned for more updates closer to the date. In the mean time, we hope to continue bringing you plenty of sheets from our community.

Happy NSM'ing and here's to many more years to come!

AmpharosAndy

innit

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

AmpharosAndy

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on April 25, 2017, 09:05:23 PMWe've got something in the works. Don't worry, it won't take a year.
running out of time m8 ;)
innit

mikey

unmotivated

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Yug_Guy

Oh my gosh, it's NSM's 14th birthday already?! You know what that means...

Spoiler
It's time for the B I R T H D A Y  S K E L E T O N !

[close]

Dudeman

Quote from: Yug_Guy on April 19, 2018, 02:36:54 PMOh my gosh, it's NSM's 14th birthday already?! You know what that means...

Spoiler
It's time for the B I R T H D A Y  S K E L E T O N !

[close]
This is a new concept for me. Where was it the past 13 years?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

swimswamit

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: AmpharosAndy on April 19, 2018, 12:04:18 PMrunning out of time m8 ;)
Hahaha yeah I know. Last year turned out to be not so good so lots of things went out the window. It's still on the cards though. As I said, things are definitely happening!

DocDoom2

Congratulatiadings Ninsheetmusic!
Also congrats to everyone who's helped contribute to the sheets on the site!
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.