Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Yug_Guy

Nebbles

Papyrus would be proud.

Dudeman

guys help i just pulled an all-nighter and beat the game twice (neutral-neutral and pacifist-neutral) but i still haven't gotten the connection with Alphys yet so i have to go back and play it again right now but i can't because i may pass out

i knew this game latched on to your life hardcore but seriously goddamn
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Dudeman on November 12, 2015, 06:17:23 AMguys help i just pulled an all-nighter and beat the game twice (neutral-neutral and pacifist-neutral) but i still haven't gotten the connection with Alphys yet so i have to go back and play it again right now but i can't because i may pass out
Spoiler
Have you gone on a "date" with both Papyrus and Undyne yet?
[close]

Nebbles

Spoiler
Yeah, the first thing you gotta do is date/hang out with Papyrus, then Undyne as well. Once you befriend them both, you'll have the triggers set for True Pacifist as long as you don't kill anyone.
[close]

Dudeman

Spoiler
Oh yeah, I've already done that. I just never went backwards after sparing Mettaton EX on my second runthrough. So now I'm gonna do that.

Oh and also, I beat Flowey on my first run without dying a single time. So I'm proud of that. :3
[close]
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mastersuperfan

Quote from: Dudeman on November 12, 2015, 11:53:53 AM
Spoiler
Oh yeah, I've already done that. I just never went backwards after sparing Mettaton EX on my second runthrough. So now I'm gonna do that.

Oh and also, I beat Flowey on my first run without dying a single time. So I'm proud of that. :3
[close]

Spoiler
Wait, you can die on Flowey?

Unless you mean that you somehow skipped all scripted deaths... in which case I call BS.
[close]
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Dudeman

Quote from: mastersuperfan on November 12, 2015, 02:00:51 PM
Spoiler
Wait, you can die on Flowey?

Unless you mean that you somehow skipped all scripted deaths... in which case I call BS.
[close]
Spoiler
While the text that appears when you die is scripted, it is possible to survive the whole fight without dying and having him taunt you. Which I did. I know, it surprised me too. For the record, Asgore killed me 3 times before then so it's not like I'm invincible or anything :P
[close]

Nebbles

Spoiler
Yeah, going through Flowey's battle without dying is possible, I pulled it off. Showed that little shit who's boss.
[close]

Yugi

Spoiler
I always thought that Flowey was a boss that you literally couldn't die to until I actually saw someone die to flowey. I always thought that you would just be stuck on one health.

Turns out that you still can't die to flowey since dying sends you back to the start of the phase.
[close]

Nebbles

Yep. It's one hell of a fight.

mikey

imo This game sucks.  A friend bought it for me and I hate it, but I feel bad because he bought it so I keep playing it anyway
unmotivated

Nebbles

hey can you not just waltz into a thread of people talking about how much they like the game and go "lol it sucks" because that's really fucking rude thanks

K-NiGhT

that's literally like going into the new star wars movie, saying "LOL THIS IS SO BAD I HATE IT" and leaving just to piss off fans
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*