Main Menu

Splatoon

Started by K-NiGhT, May 29, 2015, 10:24:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

Well the update came out but I haven't had a chance to play it yet. I heard it's really good though lol
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Dudeman

I expect a lot of drawings of the Heavy on Miiverse in the near future...
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

Anyone down to play in about an hour?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

I would if I had splatoon but my mom wouldn't get it while we were at walmart today
unmotivated

Olimar12345

pls be better at getting splatoon
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

I've been so tempted to buy this game for quite a while, and it's at the point where I'll probably get it next time it goes on sale, so if anyone finds out its going on a sale on the eShop, let me know if you would!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Nebbles

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 10, 2015, 04:35:57 PMI've been so tempted to buy this game for quite a while, and it's at the point where I'll probably get it next time it goes on sale, so if anyone finds out its going on a sale on the eShop, let me know if you would!

You should totally get it now though with all the sweet stuff the update brought tho

SlowPokemon

I knoooow and I would but Steins;gate and Danganronpa Another Episode are both coming out at the end of this month and that's already 80 dollars and probably 100 hours I'll be spending on that...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

TheDreamingHawk

So there's another testfire set for the weekend! Good for me, since I was scheduled to get a review copy of the game back in may only to never receive it or get a reason why... I would have bought it with my own money but of course my grandfather just had to find out about the review copy and banned me from buying the game for around a month (claimed Nintendo were super rude and disrespectful for not giving me a review copy even when I told him I wasn't entitled to one), when I had already spent my money on some of the Wave 4 amiibo at that point. Waited for the august update to get the "complete" game only to learn it wasn't "complete" so I bought a capture device with the saved money instead, as I'm still on the fence. Now I can test it out again to see if it's worth a buy come post Super Mario Maker launch

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

Maelstrom

Quote from: TheDreamingHawk on August 17, 2015, 09:24:31 AMSo there's another testfire set for the weekend!
Beat me to it
Here's the dates/times:
North America
3pm Pacific / 6pm Eastern until 5pm Pacific / 8pm Eastern on Friday 21st August
3pm Pacific / 6pm Eastern until 5pm Pacific / 8pm Eastern on Saturday 22nd August
3pm Pacific / 6pm Eastern until 5pm Pacific / 8pm Eastern on Sunday 23rd August

Europe
7pm UK / 8pm CET until 8pm UK / 9pm CET on Saturday 22nd August
7pm UK / 8pm CET until 8pm UK / 9pm CET on Sunday 23rd August
9am UK / 10am CET until 10am UK / 11am CET on Monday 24th August
9am UK / 10am CET until 10am UK / 11am on Tuesday 25th August
3pm UK / 4pm CET until 4pm UK / 5pm CET on Wednesday 26th August
3pm UK / 4pm CET until 4pm UK / 5pm CET on Thursday 27th August
3pm UK / 4pm CET until 4pm UK / 5pm CET on Friday 28th August

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nebbles

FUCK THEM I'M IMPORTING THAT SHIT