News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EFitTrainr

shadowkirby might be moving to seattle/
I like food.

KefkaticFanatic

Unless I decide to totally change my future plans and work for Valve or something, I'll likely be in DC or something for a defense engineering job.

me irl
[close]

Roz~

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 09, 2011, 10:51:01 AMAnd then we can go bar hopping every day (though I won't be living downtown - either Mercer Island, Issaquah, Bellevue, Redmond or Kirkland)!!!

I so can't wait to move up there -- the world's best corporations are HQ'd in the Seattle Area (Microsoft, Starbucks, Boeing, Costco, Nintendo -- amazingness)

Haha yeah, it'd be nice. :P But in order to work there I think I need an American citizenship... So I need to find a way to get it. I need some experience too, so I'll probably work in Quebec for a couple of years first, and then if I do get my citizenship, try to get that job in Seattle.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

ETFROXX

Because I never had a chance to be happy about it last night.

The fucker finally said he loves me.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on July 10, 2011, 08:13:35 AMHaha yeah, it'd be nice. :P But in order to work there I think I need an American citizenship... So I need to find a way to get it. I need some experience too, so I'll probably work in Quebec for a couple of years first, and then if I do get my citizenship, try to get that job in Seattle.

More like work in Quebec for a few years, apply for jobs in Seattle and get a work Visa. Live in Seattle for 5 years, then become an American citizen.

Though by that time, I might be applying for Canadian citizenship, so who knows.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: ETFROXX on July 10, 2011, 09:26:36 AMBecause I never had a chance to be happy about it last night.

The fucker finally said he loves me.
The way you put it, I'm not entirely sure that you view this as a good thing. ::)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

I just enjoy being an ass.

EDIT: Plus it took him like, forever.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 10, 2011, 10:13:53 AMMore like work in Quebec for a few years, apply for jobs in Seattle and get a work Visa. Live in Seattle for 5 years, then become an American citizen.

Though by that time, I might be applying for Canadian citizenship, so who knows.

Hmm yeah, sounds like a good plan. Anyways, as long as I can work in Seattle I'll be happy.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Winter

Wow we're all moving in the same direction o.o

SlowPokemon

SFK I clicked on your orange egg because orange is awesome, but not the other one.

Also NO MORE RELYING ON PHONE FOR INTERNET WOO

it only took like a month and a half...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 10, 2011, 06:29:28 PMSFK I clicked on your orange egg because orange is awesome, but not the other one.

Also NO MORE RELYING ON PHONE FOR INTERNET WOO

it only took like a month and a half...

Woot. Any chance you can complain moar to AT&T for compensation?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

ETFROXX

OMG. SLDFKJLSDKJFLSDJF

I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I WANNA CRY SO HARD.

I GOT MY BOSE HEADPHONES BACK.

I FORGOT HOW ABSOLUTELY BREATHTAKING AND BEAUTIFUL MUSIC COULD BE.

OMG. I WANNA DIE.
SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL.DSFD
F;JSDKFSDJKFLSDLKDSJFKLSDJFLSDKF ;~;

SuperFireKirby