News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Started by Waddle Bro, May 07, 2014, 07:53:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

his other ability looks cool
but there are only like 5 moves that would be able to use it
unmotivated

FireArrow

Smash doesn't lag for me assuming I get opponents with good connection. I really don't see anything to complain about, it's a hell of a lot better than brawl (unless you're kefka and Nintendo hates you.)
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SerebiiPokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha - Eon Ticket

For those of you in North America who have yet to obtain an Eon Ticket, a new method is coming up. From February 27th to March 2nd, you'll be able to get a serial code on the official site to get the Eon Ticket in your game. This allows you to get Latias in Pokémon Omega Ruby or Latios in Pokémon Alpha Sapphire. We'll post the code and/or method as soon as it comes.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Jub3r7

I think I got the Eon ticket from streetpass. And I'm probably going to use Ruto's link to get a ditto for breeding purposes, but not to create anything directly for competitive battling.

I had a six iv ditto in my Y game, but I can't find that right now... You know what? Maybe instead of doing that, I can just work on cleaning my room.

hahahaha one day
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

BlackDragonSlayer

StreetPass is a good idea in theory, but not in practice. In places like here, you'd be lucky to get any, let alone on someone who has an Eon Ticket.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

I get streetpassed ~5 times every day at my school
I guess everyone's a nerd there :/
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

AwesomeYears

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 24, 2015, 08:59:00 PMI get streetpassed ~5 times every day at my school
I guess everyone's a nerd there :/
Need, to, get, puzzle, pieces!

Ruto

I get 10 strolling around on errands multiple times. Nintendo World helps too haha. One of the clerks there said he has 28,000 tags...

I'm going to get a 6iv ditto too lol

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SerebiiFor those of you in North America or Europe who have yet to obtain an Eon Ticket, you are now able to get a Serial Code from the official site which is redeemable until March 2nd 2015. This code is 2015LATIOSLATIAS in North America or POKEMON380381 in Europe. This serial code will allow for you to download the Eon Ticket to the game. This allows you to get Latias in Pokémon Omega Ruby or Latios in Pokémon Alpha Sapphire. You can then share the Eon Ticket through StreetPass for those who don't get it through this manner. If you have already received the Eon Ticket, either through Mystery Gift or through StreetPass, you cannot use this code.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber