News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

OH MY GOD WHAT IS THIS, 2004??
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

uh, I think my little sister knew it, but I've only heard that one on youtube about a week ago
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bubbles

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 11, 2016, 10:01:34 PMHere's another oldie
Little me wanted to watch that so bad but always got nervous when they started cursing bc mommy might hear :') 12 years later I finally get to watch the end ty

Olimar12345

In b4 someone posts the ultimate showdown

mikey

I haven't seen any of these
unmotivated

Olimar12345

...thank you for your valid contribution to the conversation?

Bubbles

WAIT holy shit this is #1

Edit: I'm really having flashbacks. Amburgers and Wootbeer, tiny plaid ninjas, and there's one more deep in my memory, something about these guys babysitting a dog? And there's a door that says horrific on it maybe

Jamaha

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 11, 2016, 10:05:38 PMIn b4 someone posts the ultimate showdown

of ultimate destiny. Good guys, bad guys and explosions, as far as the eye can see ...

Olimar12345

...and only one will survive, I wonder who it will be. This is the ultimate showdown,

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

Uh, being able to say that made my hour...?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Jamaha

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.