News:

Are you on Discord? Join our server!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clanker37

Toady I got Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, 3DS Paper Mario (Just to see what the series' are like) and the original Pokemon Ranger. (Because I <3 this game)

I am yet to regret any of these purchases.

Waddle Bro

Pokemon Ranger was my first DS game and therefore it contains massive amounts of nostalgic value to me.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 21, 2013, 08:11:15 AMPokemon Ranger was my first DS game and therefore it contains massive amounts of nostalgic value to me.
Pokemon Ranger is very good, but it tends to not be very nice to a touch screen without a protector... :P
Spectrobes was one of my first (or the first, I think) DS games; although it may seem too much like a Pokemon rip-off, it's actually very different and original when you play it.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

Not too crazy about Paper Mario Sticker Star yet, loved Miracle Mask, love pokemon ranger (but the sequel is better)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Clanker37

Sticker Star is... odd. I want to enjoy it, but... It's hard to. It seems laborious to make it start again when you die. It's kinda gone for a Platformer/RPG type game but has kinda failed on both accounts :/ It is currently incredibly meh.

Miracle Mask is amazing. It's my first Prof. Layton game and I adore it! The characters are so quirky and the puzzles are nifty and fun, although I haven't gotten that far into the game.

Ranger is still amazing <3

Bubbles

You're playing Miracle Mask before any of the others? You do know its like the 5th in a series, not counting the movie XD

Clanker37

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 21, 2013, 08:03:11 PMYou're playing Miracle Mask before any of the others? You do know its like the 5th in a series, not counting the movie XD
Yeah. But I can't find any of the first 4 :/

Yugi

Imagine if all boss battles were like this.

spitllama

Sorry but, that was like the worst KH boss evah. How can it be awesome if it's a musical.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

BECAUSE MUSICALS ARE FUCKING AWESOME
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Kman96

Oh my gosh.

my day will just NOT STOP BEING MADE.

so much mmd.
Party Hard!
[close]

Bubbles

:3

Today in school my 2 least favorite classes were cancelled and I got two free ice creams. Why is this still the highlight of my day XD

ETFROXX

So my roomie and I were walking downstairs rite. We saw some coats. I said 'OMG LET'S HIDE THEM' So we dash to hide them and then the guys they belong to came down and we're like 'LOL OOPS'.

YOU HAD TO BE THERE IT WAS SO FUNNY.

Waddle Bro

ETFROXX

WE DIDN'T EVEN SUCCEED. I'M A BAD BULLY.