News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Touhou

Started by Dude, August 04, 2010, 01:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

MasterProX

Quote from: Legos on October 24, 2011, 06:21:10 PMomg omg omg omg happy day!!??!?!?! Touhou 13 Patch!

http://www.gensokyo.org/archives/2129

The patch is out! Woohooo!!!!!!!  ;D
Hahaha, I'm a little too excited.

Now I just need a game download link.

YES. ;D

I'll download this as soon as I finish uploading videos to YouTube of all the TD Spell Cards... I don't want half the videos to be in Japanese and the other half in English, derp... just a couple dozen left.  *collapses*

Oh, I beat the Extra Stage in TD yesterday, BTW.

Legos

Wow, Ten Desires was really disappointing. Don't get me wrong, it was OK... Extra boss was fun, but too easy. Only took me 10 tries to get it.

I 1CC'd normal on my first try with Sanae, then went back with Reimu. The stages were lacking. I thought we were going back to Dark Blowhole at one point but, guess not. The only thing that was memorable was Stage 6. That background was just... Ah <3 and the music to go along with the rave... AH<3

The Spirits thing was dumb. How are you supposed to get 12 purple spirit things for a life? Good thing it was pretty easy. I'm going to take a go at Hard later today.

Trance was interesting. At first, I was so freaking confused, I thought collecting those spirit things while in Trance would save you but nope. It's pretty cool, I guess.

I can't wait until 13.5 or whatever's next, this game was not too good.

Favorite part was when Reimu flat out told Mrs. Stage 6 boss (cba to learn their names) that she's gonna beat her up for no reason. Hahaha <3

MasterProX

Back from my school concert, and I could've sworn at one point I heard the choir singing the SA fifth stage theme, "Lullaby of Deserted Hell"... turns out that it was actually Scarborough Fair.  Meh, lately I've been hearing a lot of songs that sound like Touhou songs...

Quote from: Legos on October 27, 2011, 02:39:51 PMOnly took me 10 tries to get it.

...daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang.  Took me... maybe a hundred tries.  Only thing really challenging in that stage though, was Mamizou's DANG SURVIVAL CARD.

Legos

Quote from: MasterProX on October 27, 2011, 10:23:28 PM...daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang.  Took me... maybe a hundred tries.  Only thing really challenging in that stage though, was Mamizou's DANG SURVIVAL CARD.

The first time I went through it, Nue confused me.
Second time, I freaked out a big because People Danmaku isn't normal.
3-9 were because of her Survival Card  ::)

Seriously, I thought by her last card, she had given up. That thing was pathetically easy.

MasterProX

Quote from: Legos on October 28, 2011, 01:35:24 PMSeriously, I thought by her last card, she had given up. That thing was pathetically easy.

Ha, I know.  Only took me two tries to beat it in Spell Practice, while the survival card took almost a hundred.

You know what Spell Card is difficult?  Spell Card 123.  Seiga's Overdrive.  Took me over 300 tries.

Dude

I cried tears of joy when I beat it.

MasterProX

Quote from: Dude on October 29, 2011, 08:45:49 AM
I cried tears of joy when I beat it.

Funny, that one only took me... 26 tries, I think. :P

Dude

on lunatic or hard?

and about 94 of those runs are from version 1.00a. Once I updated, it was a lot easier.

MasterProX

Quote from: Dude on October 29, 2011, 10:09:47 AMon lunatic or hard?

and about 94 of those runs are from version 1.00a. Once I updated, it was a lot easier.

Lunatic.  And on a side note...

...my life is complete.

Legos

HELL YEAH! FINALLY!!! This took a while but I'm so proud and happy :) I love the Aya Photography games.

Hahahahahaha, I think Aya is my new favorite character.

Legos

I'm having just a little trouble on that spell. But I don't think it's gonna take me over 300 tries to get it  :o

What level do you normally play at?

Am I the only one who likes the Shoot The Bullet series? D:

MasterProX

Quote from: Legos on November 04, 2011, 06:59:57 PMWhat level do you normally play at?

Hard and/or Lunatic. :D

Legos

Haha... hahaha... hahh....
My computer broke.

All my games, gone. All my stuff I was working on.. gone.
I was putting the finishing touches on Hiroari Shoots A Strange Bird and was close to finishing Flowering Night. I had also started Bhava-Agra As Seen Through A Child's Eyes.

>:( Grrrr. This sucks. I only managed to save Double Spoiler which I quickly found out it doesn't copy the save onto a Flash Drive.

Ok, ok. Whatever. I'm going on a trip soon and bringing my laptop. What Touhou should I take? I was thinking 12 and Random.org told me 12, too... What about you guys? What should I bring?