News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

TWG XXVII: Trick of the Trade

Started by Mashi, January 28, 2012, 08:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EFitTrainr

I plan on interrogating Kman between classes.
I like food.

Raymondbl

Slow, I agree.  Not sure about shadow though.  Shadow's alot more experienced though. 

Quote from: shadowkirby on January 30, 2012, 01:51:50 PMI plan on interrogating Kman between classes.
lol'ed hard

As for SFK, that was his second post, and his first post said something about Mashi being fast, so he hasn't contributed to the game at all, which makes me suspect him.  In his last game he was a wolf, and he also played low-key, but not this low.  Though maybe it's just because nothing's happened so far...

I think Kman should be seered.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Jub3r7

If we announce to the thread who I'm going to seer, they're going to be painted red.
I have someone else in mind, anyways.

We also have to keep in mind that they could be one of two millers.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Jub3r7

*or if they're a wolf, they would paint themselves green.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Kman96

Ha. you guys are FUUUUUUUNNY!!!! XD I'm gonna tell you right now, I have never lied to anyone about what I am, and or what I may or may not have. I could claim to anything, and some of them I would be lying, but to this i don't lie- I'm human, simple as that. believe it or not, that is the truth.

I know earlier I stated that I wouldn't reveal myself to anyone, but now that I see that you guys are seriously considering me a wolf, I ask you to consider again. I'm not a wolf. Promise.
Party Hard!
[close]

Raymondbl

In TWG, no one but the confirmed Seer/Guardian can be trusted.  Promises do not work. 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

EFitTrainr

Kman, you liar xD I totally tried to catch him off gaurd after school, but he wouldn't say anything other than "I'm a human."
I like food.

Kman96

Fine. You can wolf me, lynch me, whatever it is then...but you humans out there would be losing a player...if you want the wolves to win, kill me.

Because it WILL happen.
Party Hard!
[close]

Greg

You could just as well be saying that as a wolf or as a human. >_>

Why were you acting so unwilling to claim human before?

Kman96

because I'm a n00b. Why else?

I don't know how to play, I've only assumed thus far, and once you guys assumed I was a wolf, I denied it, and for some reason it only increased your suspicion further...
Party Hard!
[close]

Greg

We were suspicious because you were so unwilling to make any claim at ALL, even a human claim. It made you look like you were being instructed by someone else.

Mashi

1. Wolf Painter - Sends the Host a PM every Night Phase with the name of a Player and a Colour.  For that Night Phase, that Player will be seered that Colour.
2. Wolf
3. Wolf
4. Miller - Human seered Red.  Is told that he is Human.
5. Miller - Human seered Red.  Is told that he is Human.
6. Human
7. Human
8. Human
9. Human
10. Human
11. Human
12. Human

Item 1 - Seering Item
Item 2 - Guarding Item (Cannot be used on self)
Item 3 - Guarding Item (Cannot be used on self)

These 3 Items will be distributed to 3 random Players every Night Phase for the first 3 Night Phases (Wolves can also receive Items).  Afterwards, only Item 1 will be distributed to a random Player every Night Phase.  Items may not be saved to be used at a later Phase.

"shadowkirby is dead!" someone shouted!

Saint Swooper woke up alarmed.  He quickly got up and headed to the direction of the scream.

When he reached there, he saw a man in black clothing staring solemnly at shadowkirby.  This man was not from the Grove.

"Who are you?"

The mysterious man removed the sunglasses he was wearing.  Saint Swooper's eyes widened; he was petrified.

"I thought you were dead!" Saint Swooper yelled.

"You thought wrong." the man replied.

With all this commotion occurring, an audience of the members of the Grove gathered around the mysterious man and Saint Swooper.

Saint Swooper glanced around nervously.

"You can't escape." the mysterious man said.

"Why are you here... Dude!?" Saint Swooper shouted.

"Tsk, tsk." Dude answered.  He took out a card.

"Spell Card: This Would Probably Be More Effective As A Gun!" Dude shouted.

A bullet appeared out of the card and shot Saint Swooper.  Everyone gasped.

Wrydryn, SlowPokemon, and SuperFireKirby surrounded Dude and punched him down while everyone else attempted to cater Saint Swooper.

"He's dying!" blueflower999 yelled.

"Then let him die."

Everyone turned to the voice.  It was the master, Jub3r7.

"Saint Swooper, why have you really come to our Grove?" he asked.

The question was rhetorical.  Saint Swooper had already fallen unconscious and would soon die.

"Because you are an evil spirit trying to garner the enchanted power of our Grove for malevolent purposes." he answered solemnly.  "You are no Saint." he added sardonically.  "Now, stop beating on Dude, you three, and permit me to explain".

Night 1 has ended.  shadowkirby has been wolfed!  Saint Swooper has been killed and replaced!  It is now Day 1.   Day 1 will end on February 1st at 9PM EST/8PM CST/7PM MST/6PM PST/5PM AST.

1. Saint Swooper Dude
2. vermilionvermin
3. blueflower999
4. shadowkirby
5. Wrydryn
6. gzgregory
7. SlowPokemon
8. Raymondbl
9. xK-NiGhTx
10. Jub3r7
11. SuperFireKirby
12. Kman96

Story will be edited in later.

SlowPokemon

Kman, you're not convincing whatsoever. Also no irl conversations about twg guys!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 30, 2012, 06:04:13 PMKman, you're not convincing whatsoever. Also no irl conversations about twg guys!
Didn't Mashi say in the Minesweeper game that IRL conversations were allowed?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

vermilionvermin

I'm going to go in a little bit of a different direction here.  Raymondbl.

Kman's probably #2 on my suspicion list, but Raymond is a little bit higher.  It seems as if he was rushed by a lot of people right at the end of the night phase.  I'm not quite ready yet to write off all four or so of those people as humans.  I'd still be supporting the Kman lynch if there weren't a better option though because sometimes wolves realize their partner's going down and abandon ship.  Given how secretive TWG is in nature, it's not completely unreasonable to think that Kman might assume that he was supposed to keep his role secret.

I'll admit that I haven't played a full game with Raymond yet, but his behavior seems odd, to say the least.  His judgments on people are strange.  It seemed random and baseless for him to say that Wry was probably a human because of the story (which is irrelevant).  Then he tried to throw suspicion on Jub, myself, Slow, and Swooper because we all supported having the people with items claim.