News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

Quote from: zoroark1264 on August 26, 2014, 08:16:10 PM1300
I feel you the most here. :(

I wanted to say something about your hair thing, as I've gotten some shit for my long hair at home, but it'd be ironic because I'm actually going to a barbers today.

mikey

My hair is sooo long
it's like 4 inches tops
unmotivated

ETFROXX

My boyfriend and I rented Divergent from the Redbox and all I could focus on was how much I want Shailene Woodley's long luscious locks.

Waddle Bro

ETF, focus more on this amazing song, best part of the entire movie tbh

FireArrow

Quote from: zoroark1264 on August 26, 2014, 07:14:29 PMThat's my line of thought. I guess it's a little understandable but idk. This is just stupid.
My mom is very ambivalent about me growing my hair out. I get by by just ignoring her comments and demands, "you're getting your haircut this weekend" is quickly forgotten if I don't feed the flame.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

braix

Happy ending. I cut my hair today but I actually like it. :3
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

You have fucking fire hair that's even cooler than before
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 27, 2014, 08:00:59 PMYou have fucking fire hair that's even cooler than before
supah hawt fire
but when i dont spike it up it looks so weird lol

Maelstrom

Dude

K-NiGhT

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 25, 2014, 02:02:05 PMIs anyone here NOT a music major?

I'm double majoring in music composition and music performance (piano) ;o it's absolutely hella
I'm in music ed and violin performance :P one week in and i've already aced the final for Basic Theory 1
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

ETFROXX

Waddle Bro

@SlowPokemon