News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Pet peeves!

Started by Nebbles, July 15, 2011, 10:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

I think he means playing piano keeps him from going insane. ^^;

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Greg

Quote from: fingerz on July 20, 2011, 02:52:46 PMTrue. They should make more realistic ads that promote positive thinking.

Like that's gonna happen. The whole purpose of ads is to sell stuff, and positive thinking doesn't sell as well.

All we can do about it is tell people and ignore the ads ourselves.

I wish, though.  :-\

Jub3r7

MY POST WAS A LINK TO A COMMERCIAL THAT WASN'T SELLING ANYTHING, JERK.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Nebbles

>Get idea for a story while dozing off
>Okay, I'll write it in the morning!
>go to write it
>FORGET ALMOST EVERYTHING

My biggest pet peeves. /cries
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Greg

Quote from: Jub3r7 on July 20, 2011, 05:26:16 PMMY POST WAS A LINK TO A COMMERCIAL THAT WASN'T SELLING ANYTHING, JERK.

Your link didn't load on my computer. .-.

universe-X

Quote from: Nebbles on July 20, 2011, 05:37:38 PM>Get idea for a story while dozing off
>Okay, I'll write it in the morning!
>go to write it
>FORGET ALMOST EVERYTHING

My biggest pet peeves. /cries
Omg, I hate that. When you get the best idea ever and forget it >.<

master_gamer38

Lots of questions.

And I'm guilty of doing this myself.

Damn.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Jub3r7 on July 20, 2011, 05:26:16 PMMY POST WAS A LINK TO A COMMERCIAL THAT WASN'T SELLING ANYTHING, JERK.
IT'S TRYING TO SELL ME GOOD VALUES AND MORALITY, JERK.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

When men act like girls. In the emotionally annoying way.

ETFROXX

When men buy girls stuff without there being a special occasion.

It makes me feel awkward.

Mashi

Quote from: ETFROXX on July 22, 2011, 01:43:26 PMWhen men buy girls stuff without there being a special occasion.

It makes me feel awkward.

*Puts away skin whitener*

I may as well contribute though, since I'm posting here.

When people flaunt their grandiloquent diction, flouting all others contemptuously, as if they're the epitome of impeccability (Which completely disregards their lack of modesty, which instead, they 'compensate' by feigning themselves sanctimoniously).  Their lack of altruism and candor push my already choleric temper; simply because language is a beautiful thing does not mean that it should be used to be esoteric in order to appear 'genteel' to others (Which, is hypocritical.  Only the most capital of people would be willing to speak in a colloquial dialect).  It's so appalling what these people will do in order to uphold a status quo; there's nothing noble about being ignoble.  Such ignominious people certainly deserve much censure.

Those type of people are such jerks.

... Oh, wait a minute...

ETFROXX

When people use big words.