News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Give Me a Legitimately Good Reason.

Started by DrP, August 22, 2011, 06:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

The Rules are simple: Give a reason to the dilemma above, then give a dilemma to go on

Example:

D: Why did the Starbucks by my house close last week?

R: I spent way too much time there

Try and be witty!

(Let's see how this takes off)
-----

Why are there speed limits?

SlowPokemon

Cause Slow limits would be frivolous.

Why are idiots so common?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Because we need people to laugh at.

Why do I lose things so easily?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

triforced1

Because you're carefree and careless.

Why does the temperature here get up to 110 at 6 PM?

fingerz

This is because the sun's heat rays are trapped in the atmosphere and cause the heat to be retained. Also, if you're situated next to a body of water (such as the ocean, a bay, a lake), temperatures at that time of day are sustained because the water absorbs the heat, unlike earth which heats up quickly and cools down at night. There are many other possibilities, such as global warming, but I think this will do. :P

Why do people drive so badly?
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DrP

because they are just focused on themselves and don't give a shit about driving around everyone else.

Why do Californians slow down 20mph when a single drop of rain hits their windshield.

Nebbles

Because they're very, very paranoid.

Why are feet and hands so difficult to draw?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

Because when a hand knows it's drawing a replica of itself, it gets weirded out. Hands don't want to draw feet because it's a whole different business down there.

Why are vegetarians so fun to play around with.

triforced1

Because MEAT is superior.

Why can I not get past a 21 battle streak in the Battle Subway

Dudeman

Becuase their opinion of good music is different than yours.

Why do video games exist?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

DrP

Because a bunch of Japanese businessmen gathered themselves in a room to make a legion of games on electronic devices which will then proceed to market them as a must have item to sell to the masses of people with lots of disposable income so then they can brag to their less well-off friends which will then bring in more and more money.

Why do we have credit cards?

SlowPokemon

Cause people really wanted to think of an indirect way to screw credulous people over.

Why do people never do what you want them to?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

triforced1

Because people like pissing other people off

Why is my English class always so messed up?

Jub3r7

Because your teacher can only speak Spanish.

Quote from: fingerz on August 22, 2011, 07:23:50 PMThis is because the sun's heat rays are trapped in the atmosphere and cause the heat to be retained. Also, if you're situated next to a body of water (such as the ocean, a bay, a lake), temperatures at that time of day are sustained because the water absorbs the heat, unlike earth which heats up quickly and cools down at night. There are many other possibilities, such as global warming, but I think this will do. :P
You have it mixed up. Water absorbs heat more quickly, and also lets it go more easily. Land takes longer to absorb the heat and lets it off more slowly.

Why do people have to be so close-minded? (As opposed to open-minded.)
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]