News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

3DS Friend Codes!

Started by SlowPokemon, September 04, 2011, 05:18:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Does that include me or not?

Jub3r7

Make sure it includes me! D:
Adding you now!
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

fingerz

I have my friend code! :D

Fingerz
3695-0416-6123
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

triforced1

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Wrydryn

Added you fingerz and Nebbles, it's not showing you as a friend officially yet. :/

Taser9090

I'll be willing to add everybody, but that's only if you guys want to add me back. :)

I'm not very popular here, but...

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Olimar12345

I added you long ago-I think your the only friend I have that hasn't been fully registered.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

pumpy_heart

Quote from: Taser9090 on January 08, 2012, 03:48:48 PMI'll be willing to add everybody, but that's only if you guys want to add me back. :)

I added you as well.

Jub3r7

Quote from: Taser9090 on January 08, 2012, 03:48:48 PMI'll be willing to add everybody, but that's only if you guys want to add me back. :)

I try to add every one who posts in this topic, and that includes you!

The only people it doesn't show as official friends are Nebbles and Taser. :(
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Nebbles

Added Fingerz and Jub!

Wry, I can't seem to find your friend code?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Wrydryn

Well I guess I'm not cool enough to make it on the front post then nebbles, it's about a page back from this one I think. I can post it again when I get to my ds.

Also taser be more confident and get more well known, as far as I know everybody is trying to add everyone in this thread.

Winter

Quote from: Wrydryn on January 08, 2012, 09:30:45 PMWell I guess I'm not cool enough to make it on the front post then nebbles, it's about a page back from this one I think. I can post it again when I get to my ds.

You're so cool I went and added it for you.

DrP

I completely forgot that I haz WiFi Now!!!

4768-8120-8789

Nebbles

xD Sorry Wry! I'll add you and DrP when I get home from school and send you something on Swapnote :3
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel