News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

20 years, 5000 sheets (Update, Thursday 11th of April 2024)

Started by Latios212, April 11, 2024, 10:58:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

Greetings everyone! Today is a very special occasion ;D

As of today, April 11th 2024, NinSheetMusic is 20 years old! On this day 20 years ago, NinSheetMusic launched humbly as a tiny little Freewebs site called "Video Game Sheet Music". Over the course of the next two decades, the website has gone through a number of redesigns and migrations to become the massive resource it is today. That's an incredibly long time for a website to be around for!

But that's not all for today - through countless hours of hard work arranging by our arrangers and reviewing by our updaters, our sheet music collection has grown to exceed 5000 arrangements! That number has continued to increase steadily even as quality standards have risen and older sheets have been replaced. It means that on average, a new piece of sheet music has been posted to the site every 35 hours since 2004, which is quite astounding to think about. As an extra-special surprise to remind us of how far NinSheetMusic has come, nestled amongst today's new additions is a new arrangement by our legendary founder G-Han - the first one in well over a decade!

All of this is thanks to the healthy growth of a wonderful community. To our arrangers who strive to create the best sheet music, our staff keeping operations running, our community members forming a welcoming friendly atmosphere, and our users enjoying all that we have to offer - thank you so much for your support over the years!

We've got some more cool stuff planned within the upcoming days as well, so please keep an eye out! And whether you're an old friend or new visitor, feel free to pop into our Discord server to say hello. Cheers, and here's to many more years and sheets :)

[NES] Batman: The Video Game
"Game Over" by Yug Guy

[PS5] Final Fantasy XVI
"My Lady" by Fantastic Ike

[SNES] Front Mission
"Shop" by Static

[MUL] Genshin Impact
"Clio's Memoirs" by Latios212

[NDS] Kirby Super Star Ultra
"Masked Dedede" by LeviR.star

[MUL] Mega Man 11
"Fuse Man Stage" by LeviR.star

[GG] Megami Tensei Gaiden: Last Bible Special
"Opening" by Code_Name_Geek

[SW] Octopath Traveler
"Enveloped in Kindness" by Latios212

[SNES] Pilotwings
"Flight Club" by Static

[NDS] Pokémon Black Version & Pokémon White Version
"Game Sync" by Kricketune54

[SW] Pokémon Scarlet & Pokémon Violet
"Title Screen 2" by Th3Gavst3r

[NDS] Shiren the Wanderer: The Tower of Fortune and the Dice of Fate
"Top Menu" by G-Han

[ARCADE] Tekken 2
"Fighter Select" (Replacement) by Fantastic Ike

[GB] Tetris
"2 Player - Results" by Code_Name_Geek

[SW] The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
"Lookout Landing" by XiaoMigros

[MUL] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
"Diababa Battle (Second Half)" by Bloop

[GEN] ToeJam & Earl
"Alien Break Down" by Nine Lives

[Wii] Xenoblade Chronicles
"Once We Part Ways" by Cashwarrior1

[SW] Xenoblade Chronicles 3
"The Bereaved and Those Left Behind (Piano ver.)" by XiaoMigros

[PC] Your Turn to Die -Death Game by Majority-
"PRAYER" by mastersuperfan
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

cashwarrior1

K-NiGhT

wow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

BlueKirby

I'm so glad to have discovered this site. It ended up leading to me making pretty much all of the friends I have today. It's real funny to be saying this, but this site literally changed my life. I just woke up so I don't properly have the words to say, but I'm eternally grateful I found this place, and here's to many more years of silly VGM sheet music.
pfp is by me

My MuseScore

play len'en and kid icarus uprising

Fantastic Ike

This is actually insane. I'm so proud to be a member of this community. Congratulations to everyone for making this possible!

TheZeldaPianist275

20 years is huge. This site has been a presence in my life for more than 12 of those, and I still check it nearly every day. Beyond thankful for everything I've received from it over the years. Cheers to many, many more birthdays!

MomoQca

Happy birthday, NSM! Only one more year left to the legal drinking age.  ;)

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: MomoQca on April 11, 2024, 03:17:10 PMHappy birthday, NSM! Only one more year left to the legal drinking age.  ;)
NSM - five thousand and three sheets to the wind

Code_Name_Geek

I can't believe I posted my first arrangement over five years ago now, time flies! Happy birthday NSM and thanks to the great community this site has fostered!

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

yeebo

I posted an identical transcription of flight club months, maybe even a year ago to the discord. Down to the chord changes up top, a rare feature of the sheet music on this site. Sigh. Mazel Tov on the 20 years. Maybe someday I'll get a post on here approved.

Olimar12345

Quote from: yeebo on April 13, 2024, 12:10:16 PMI posted an identical transcription of flight club months, maybe even a year ago to the discord. Down to the chord changes up top, a rare feature of the sheet music on this site. Sigh. Mazel Tov on the 20 years. Maybe someday I'll get a post on here approved.
Since you registered this account today, I'm assuming you didn't submit it here on the forums? That's how the process works, usually.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

yeebo

I submitted it into the submissions channel in the discord because I thought that's how we submitted stuff to this site. It wasn't until I tried to comment on this post that I realize I had to have an account. I submitted my transcription to the discord submission tab on 8/4/23 at 3:02pm.

cashwarrior1

The submissions channel on discord is for discussion of submissions, usually used to ask clarification on something on the forums, but all site submissions go through the forums.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on April 14, 2024, 08:39:26 AMThe submissions channel on discord is for discussion of submissions, usually used to ask clarification on something on the forums, but all site submissions go through the forums.
Yeah, I imagine that handling actual submissions via Discord would be an absolute nightmare. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber