Rate the Game - Voting Topic - Game # 11 - Star Fox 64

Started by kotorfanboy, August 13, 2008, 07:52:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jake3343

awesome game. It wasn't to different from last game, but it has a lot of good songs.

kotorfanboy

Current Score (with my changed vote) is an 8.925 based on 4 votes.

SuperFireKirby

9.3 for two reasons.

1. It's giutar hero and it's ubber no matter what.

2. Knights of Cydonia.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

musicguy49

I give it an 8.5...I don't understand why there isn't any downloadable content when Guitar Hero 4 will have it...

kotorfanboy

Current Score is a 8.916 (6 continued) based on 6 votes.

SuperFireKirby

If you have a 360 then theres tons of downloadable songs including the Halo theme remix. So remember the Wii is bullshit when it comes to online quality. Don't judge a game by it's console. SuperFireKirby has spoken.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ZeldaFan

I vote an 8.8 (even though i suck at this game lol  :D)

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

The-Real-Link

8.5  Better than the first two Guitar Hero games, but not just falt out amazing or anything. But guitar hero is fun no matter what!

kotorfanboy

Current Score is an 8.85 based on 8 votes.

Voting ends in a few hours.

kotorfanboy

Voting for Guitar Hero 3 has closed. Final Score was an 8.85 based on 8 votes.

The new game is Yaris, for the XBLA. I was told to put in a bad game, so here it is.

Score: 0.8

Explanation: Wow. I heard this was bad, but I didn't expect this. Gameplay is horribly flawed, you can't even control how fast you go and when to turn around corners. My head hurts when I play this game. This is the only game that causes me physical pain to play. It deserves a zero, but the only thing keeping it from that is that it is free.

SuperFireKirby

I heard about it so I went to my friend's house and we downloaded it. Man it sucked. Worst game I've ever played.

kotorfanboy

Current Score is a 0.55 based on 2 votes.

I just realized I hadn't updated the topic title, so that might be why people haven't been voting. I'll give it a few extra days.

jake3343

kotorfanboy

Current score is a 0.46 (6 continued) based on 3 votes.

FallenPianist