News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

I think I'm going to start arranging music

Started by BobbyTheCat, December 06, 2010, 05:49:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BobbyTheCat

But before I do that, I need to ask a few questions. What program of Finale should I use? Currently I have a demo version of Notepad, which is pretty much useless by now. Should I get the download version or the CD one? Are there any other programs that I could try out to help? I have more questions, but I can't think of them right now.

Oh well, it
Signatureâ,,¢

I love ETFROXX.

Winter

You just made 2 threads, we saw both, there's no reason to lock it.

I'd suggest downloading Finale Notepad 2011, it's only $10.00

BobbyTheCat

Signatureâ,,¢

I love ETFROXX.

Shadoninja

to delete a topic, click on the box on the right in the board page and then go down and select remove selected from the drop box and hit go. alternatively, removing the first post should delete the topic.

Songwriter has just enough features to keep an NSM arranger happy. it's easy to use and if you're confused, there are quickstart videos and a user manual. it's quite affordable at $50.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Winter

BobbyTheCat

Quote from: Shadoninja on December 06, 2010, 10:50:42 PMto delete a topic, click on the box on the right in the board page and then go down and select remove selected from the drop box and hit go. alternatively, removing the first post should delete the topic.
Ah thanks, didn't know you could do that.
QuoteSongwriter has just enough features to keep an NSM arranger happy. it's easy to use and if you're confused, there are quickstart videos and a user manual. it's quite affordable at $50.
Okay, I'll look into that.
Signatureâ,,¢

I love ETFROXX.