News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Wolf's arrangements (update : Finished my second arrangement)

Started by Wolf, January 19, 2013, 08:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How do you think my arrangements are going to turn out???

They will be amazing for a 14 year old person!!!
They will be good.
Not bad.
It will be kind of bad.
It will make me scream.

Wolf

It's because I have other arrangements to post. And since I'm kind of busy with other stuff, I'm drawing sheets on the weekends. So about today, maple treeway will be done. Then maybe I might do coin launcher first and do porky's theme last. Since I think people are waiting for coin launcher first.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Wolf

And also one more reason why I'm doing porky's theme last its because I need minor changes with it.

Wolf

Maple treeway is expected today or tomorrow.
Hope people like it!!!

Wolf

My computer has glitched so I guess I can't make maple treeway untill the computer is fixed. Sorry for making people wait, hope you guys forgive me.

And can you guys tell me if I should work on maple treeway or coin launcher first???

DonValentino

Wolf

FireArrow

There isn't a need to keep posting in your topic until you actually finish an arrangement; I don't really care that coin shooter went from 97% to 98%.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

TheZeldaPianist275

Wolf, you already have more comments in your submission thread  than I do in mine, and you haven't even arranged a single song.  Just please don't update unless you actually have something for us.

Wolf

Well, Coin launcher is done. Finished drawing it too. :D :D :D So, all I have to do is make a dropbox file and put it online.

SlowPokemon

Why does this thread have three pages if you haven't even uploaded any arrangements?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Yugi

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 06, 2013, 07:50:20 AMWhy does this thread have three pages if you haven't even uploaded any arrangements?
Because he wants attention.

Wolf

Quote from: Yugi on February 06, 2013, 07:59:15 PMBecause he wants attention.
No. It's because.... Well I don't know, maybe people just wanted to talk.

Clanker37

Quote from: wolf on February 06, 2013, 11:25:24 PMNo. It's because.... Well I don't know, maybe people just wanted to talk.
Most of the posts are yours. In fact the longest streak of comments that wasn't your on this thread is when people were saying exactly the same thing. Very talky.

Wolf

FireArrow

Are you ever going to actually post the song (get it into a dropbox file?)
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department