News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

[GBC] The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages & Oracle of Seasons - "Zelda Awakens" by Tobbeh99

Started by Zeta, February 06, 2015, 04:18:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: The Legend of Zelda
Game: The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages & Oracle of Seasons
Console: Game Boy Color
Title: Zelda Awakens
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Tobbeh99

[attachment deleted by admin]

Tobbeh99

Would be nice if anyone can give a comment on my arrangement. It's been a while since i uploaded this. 
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Bespinben

I can see you put a lot of effort into this one! I respect that. However, to be brutally honest, you've made the song look a lot more complicated than it actually is. I reworked your formatting and time signatures (that was the biggest issue really), so this is how it should look:

[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

Also, I thought the first half of the song would benefit from pedal usage. This is one of those grey areas where you have to use your internal sense of what works on the piano and what doesn't, and I felt the song was better represented using that technique as opposed to staccato. Also, I cleaned up the LH of m. 8+, as it was really messy with the layers before.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Tobbeh99

Wow nice done! It actually looks a lot cleaner. I'm really impressed with your work on it.

just a side question: do you use the "custom line tool" and make a pedal mark vertical in order to make the "right hand mark" in measure 8?? Or is it an easier way of making those??
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Bespinben

Thank you! Glad I could help.

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on March 28, 2015, 03:05:06 PMjust a side question: do you use the "custom line tool" and make a pedal mark vertical in order to make the "right hand mark" in measure 8?? Or is it an easier way of making those??
Oof!  :o
I actually draw those out by hand with the line tool...  ::) Wish there was an easier way, haha. Vertical brackets would be nice.

DonValentino

Bespinben

This is one of those moments where I can't decide whether to jump for joy or to slam my fist on the table for wishing I had known this sooner.

Zeta