News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The UNOFFICIAL Mario Kart 8 Arrangement Project

Started by E. Gadd Industries, January 09, 2016, 02:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: BrainyLucario on January 12, 2016, 05:08:41 PMMute City?
Consider it done!
Although Big Blue has better music, imo.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on January 12, 2016, 05:17:48 PMConsider it done!
Although Big BLue has better music, imo.
And scrolling text get's annoying if it's overused! Lol!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mikey

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on January 12, 2016, 05:17:48 PMAlthough Big BLue has better music, imo.
even with the IMO at the end it's still incorrect
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

Ignore him. Noc's being Noc.

although I agree with him
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

E. Gadd Industries

But in what manner was it incorrect? I'm just curious.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

well you said big blue>mute citayh.  I'd normally say you're wrong, but you said IMO so I had to adjust.  Even though it's in your opinion, you're still hopelessly incorrect.
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

I just spoke with Don. He says he did indeed begin Dolphin Shoals, but he has only completed the first 6-8 measures. He says that if anyone else wants to take it, it's open, as it will likely be a long while before he completes it.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Zeila

Since nobody claimed Super Star and it is only 2 measures long, I decided to do it
MIDI | MUS | MUSX | PDF

Also, here's my current progress on Water Park. I'd say it's about 40-50% complete. I forgot to put in a tempo marking before I uploaded it so it should be at quarter = 136
MIDI | MUS | MUSX | PDF

Sebastian

Thank you very much!
Water Park looks very impressive so far. Can't wait to see the final product!

E. Gadd Industries

I agree with mlf on Water Park. Also, I don't have any complaints about Super Star. Does anyone else see anything?

I think it's good for submissions, but I'd get a second opinion jic.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Zeila

Thanks! I'll be working more on it later today/tomorrow. Since there's an underwater variant as well, would it be best to separate the two like with Olimar's Earthbound sheet, or should I arrange it seamlessly like in this video?

Also, I don't think I'll submit Super Star for a while so that my other arrangements have a chance to get feedback and/or accepted

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: Zeila on January 14, 2016, 08:52:45 AMThanks! I'll be working more on it later today/tomorrow. Since there's an underwater variant as well, would it be best to separate the two like with Olimar's Earthbound sheet, or should I arrange it seamlessly like in this video?

Also, I don't think I'll submit Super Star for a while so that my other arrangements have a chance to get feedback and/or accepted

We're coming up with a common format for sheets like that. They should end up being on the same sheet, but still deciding on the proper labeling format. Will keep you posted!
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

E. Gadd Industries

OH! I forgot to say:
For the person that takes Thwomp Ruins, I have an abandoned WIP that I can give you. It's just parts of the treble clef, but any help is good, right? I mean, it's not like you HAVE to take it.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]