News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Post 100000000000000000000000000000000 game

Started by Yugi, December 29, 2012, 08:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Yugi

blueflower999

You're expecting us to reach our goal without spamming and with all you idiots deleting your posts.

Seems fair.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

braix

I never really took this game seriously in the first place.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

I'm not sure anyone did.
Except Yugi

Yugi

(Those'll be the last posts I delete)

BlackDragonSlayer

STOP IT YOU FOOLS. JUST STOP.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Maelstrom

SlowPokemon

Quote from: zoroark1264 on November 29, 2014, 03:40:57 PMI never really took this game seriously in the first place.

^^^^^^^

Also the only reason I deleted posts was to make zoroark happy I wasn't aware anyone took this game seriously
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

braix

Wolf

The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Maelstrom

Wolf

Guyz, can we just finish this game? I really want to see what the prize is. So NO SPAMMING!!!
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

SlowPokemon

I'm starting to think this game is just a social experiment
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.