News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The "You are banned" Game!

Started by MassiveMayhem, August 16, 2011, 08:25:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

Banned for not sayijing it correctly

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

lol nice one :)

Banned for Not doing not banning correctly

braix

Banned for thinking there were any rules

Bespinben

Banned for flooding my arrangement thread with Welcomes  :P
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Wolf

Banned for banning Yi in LOL when I told them not to.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Bespinben

Banned for false accusations. I don't play LOL.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

braix

banned for not changing your profile picture so I cant steal your current one

blueflower999

Wolf is banned because even though I've never played League of Legends I know how to properly abbreviate the title. Bespinben is banned for continuing the nonsense. Zoroark is banned because he's a twink or something I guess.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

BANNED BECAUSE CRYING UNCONTROLLABLY
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Banned because you just did it too!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

braix

Wolf

The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic