News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

TWG IX: The Lantern Keeper

Started by Nakah, August 18, 2010, 03:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Here's my analysis so far.

Mashi: Giving very helpful, valid posts. Probably human.

Askalice23: WSas getting very defensive towards SlowPokemon's accusations. Kind of wolfy.

SlowPokemon: Not sure about him. At some points he seems wolfy. Doesn't seem to be acting like a Human.

Universe-X: He makes posts, most of which aren't helpful in anyway. Could be a sign of non-Humaness or it could just be an honest mistake.

Jake: He's been flying under the radar most of this game. He's also lead the lynchings of drp(well would-be lynching) and SuperRiolu. Both reasons make him the most suspicious to me and most likely to be a wolf in my opinion.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

jake3343

For people that were on the chat yesterday, I had to leave  :-X. Like a SPLIT SECOND before I was about to press enter and say "I have to go", Universe-x said he was suspicious of me. Then I started to be bombarded with questions and it was awful. Anyway, here's me answering all the questions I can remember.

Slowpokemon asked me what I think of Askalice, I think. Right now, I'm a little suspicious of him, but not too much. I'd say he's my #2 suspicion. My top suspicion is SFK, but more on that later.

Universe-x said he was suspicious of me. There isn't to say to this, though, so I'll wait until Universe-x posts to respond.

So back to SFK. He's my top suspicion, but my reason is really just because everyone else seems human. To me, Mashi, Universe-x, and Slowpokemon all seem like humans. Askalice is iffy. That leaves SFK. He hasn't been that active, so there hasn't been much time to judge him. I'm not going to vote for him yet in case of wolf rush.

GAH. As I was typing this I got that stupid "Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post." and it was a post from SFK.

SFK: I'd just like to point out that I didn't even lead the lynching of SuperRiolu, SP did.

That last post has made me think that SFK is a wolf even more. Mostly because of his analysis on me which doesn't even make sense. He's been flying under the radar waaaay more than I have, and leading the lynching of DrP was probably a good thing, as everyone was pretty certain of a wolf.

Still, I'll wait to vote, I guess.

askalice23

alright looking back into previous posts it was mg who was the 1st to vote sr not jake.

how did jake lead that lynching i dont even think he voted

askalice23

Alright my bad forgot day 1 took up 8 pages.... Jake did vote for Superiolu 1st but then was never heard from again and slow kept trying to kill him until we butted heads.

I still don't get why you're accusing him of being a wolf for flying under the radar, when you yourself haven't been active. I mean Jake hasn't posted much but when he does its usually helpful.

No vote until later when more come up

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: jake3343 on August 23, 2010, 08:31:11 AMFor people that were on the chat yesterday, I had to leave  :-X. Like a SPLIT SECOND before I was about to press enter and say "I have to go", Universe-x said he was suspicious of me. Then I started to be bombarded with questions and it was awful. Anyway, here's me answering all the questions I can remember.

Slowpokemon asked me what I think of Askalice, I think. Right now, I'm a little suspicious of him, but not too much. I'd say he's my #2 suspicion. My top suspicion is SFK, but more on that later.

Universe-x said he was suspicious of me. There isn't to say to this, though, so I'll wait until Universe-x posts to respond.

So back to SFK. He's my top suspicion, but my reason is really just because everyone else seems human. To me, Mashi, Universe-x, and Slowpokemon all seem like humans. Askalice is iffy. That leaves SFK. He hasn't been that active, so there hasn't been much time to judge him. I'm not going to vote for him yet in case of wolf rush.

GAH. As I was typing this I got that stupid "Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post." and it was a post from SFK.

SFK: I'd just like to point out that I didn't even lead the lynching of SuperRiolu, SP did.

That last post has made me think that SFK is a wolf even more. Mostly because of his analysis on me which doesn't even make sense. He's been flying under the radar waaaay more than I have, and leading the lynching of DrP was probably a good thing, as everyone was pretty certain of a wolf.

Still, I'll wait to vote, I guess.
Jake, I would like to point out that I did not have access to a computer from 5:30 p.m on Friday to about 12:00 p.m. on Sunday. So I wasn't purposely not posting, I just wasn't able to.

Also SlowPokemon more or less pointed out what that Riolu had not voted for drp and was not sure about voting for SR. But you came in stated your reasoning, and then voted SR which then was followed by by Slow and others. But that was more of an observation than a reason to point the finger at you as a wolf.

You and Askalice still have my top suspicions.

Oh, and another thing. You're playing the same way you did last time you were a wolf. Kind of laying low and playing in a passive-aggressive kind of way. That also raises my suspicion.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SuperFireKirby

Oh, also I'll be in #TWG if anyone wants to have a talk.

Nakah

Lanterns are not recycled when a player dies. Should a player die with the lantern, it is lost forever.

askalice23

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 23, 2010, 11:50:06 AMOh, and another thing. You're playing the same way you did last time you were a wolf. Kind of laying low and playing in a passive-aggressive kind of way. That also raises my suspicion.

that is true but the last time he was very vocal until he was the last wolf

SuperFireKirby

I found a wolf.

<SFK> Zeta, who is a werewolf?
<Zeta> Colen.

Now who here is named Colen?

SlowPokemon

Even before all of this I was leaning towards the suspicion that Jake was a wolf... I'm not completely sure, though.

BUT I'm leaving for work and won't be home until after nine, which is after day is ended...

This is a half-safety, half-suspicion thing- I vote for jake3343.

I'm trying to avoid a phantom more than anything, but I can't deny that jake and askalice are still suspicions of mine. :P

Oh, and if Nakah decides to give us an extra 24 hours, I change my vote to no one.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

askalice23

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 23, 2010, 01:51:01 PMI found a wolf.

<SFK> Zeta, who is a werewolf?
<Zeta> Colen.

Now who here is named Colen?

I don't get it there isn't anyone in the game named zeta, so how would they know anything about the game.

Nakah

jake3343

All right, time to start voting.

I'm actually thinking Askalice a little more than SFK atm.

Mashi

Oh, I thought voting would end tomorrow.  Ooops.

Uhh, I'm going to vote (Though it's more like a safety ;-; ) SFK, since I'm still lost on who to vote for.  Mostly because I still have no idea on what Role he could be and I think everyone else seems Human and makes me sad and confused.  :(

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: askalice23 on August 23, 2010, 02:14:42 PMI don't get it there isn't anyone in the game named zeta, so how would they know anything about the game.
I'm guessing your not to familiar with NSM chat? Zeta is the NSM chatroom bot who is all knowing and will answer most of your questions.

My gut is telling me Jake is human and I hope my gut is right.

So I'm gonna have to go with my other suspicion, Askalice.

If he would go in chat, he could defend himself in real-time, but unless that happens or someone slips up, it'll stay on him.