News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

jxjxjx's arrangement(s?) Pokemon ORAS - AZOTH

Started by jxjxjx, May 19, 2015, 05:08:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jxjxjx

Hey guys! I'm jxjxjx. I used to be on this forum years ago and now I'm back! Well, temporarily, as I have my finals this year. :/
I actually tried to do many arrangements over the past few years, and the reason I did not post anything was because I could not complete a single piece. Yes, not a single one (due to many different reasons). But now, I just arranged a piece (finally!)! I gave it a shot, and I completed it. lol
So, here it is.

PS I'm not so good on the piano and using Finale Notepad, so the piece may not be so good.

Arrangement: (I would probably post more on this thread should there be more arrangements)
              -Pokemon :ORAS: -AZOTH
                                           [MID]
                                           [MUS]
                                           Will post PDF link soon! ^_^

Arrangements in progress: [MKWii] Rainbow Road (Two Pianos)

Need help
     * I may need help with the formatting of the piece. (UPDATE: Will edit format before converting into pdf and will edit the MUS as well.)

Comments are appreciated! :)

AwesomeYears

To make a PDF, download PDFcreator and once that's done, all you have to do is in the MUS, select print and change the printer into PDFcreator. Once finished, click OK and it'll make a PDF for you!

jxjxjx

Quote from: AwesomeYears on May 19, 2015, 05:11:11 AMTo make a PDF, download PDFcreator and once that's done, all you have to do is in the MUS, select print and change the printer into PDFcreator. Once finished, click OK and it'll make a PDF for you!
Thanks! I'll try on my laptop at a later date; I'm not allowed to download things my desktop.

Tobbeh99

Hello! Nice to see that you've finished an arrangement.
For formatting guidelines, check out this thread
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh