All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Random/Interesting fact about yourself

Started by triforced1, August 16, 2011, 08:50:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388

Nebbles

^ That's not good.

I'm a horrible nail biter. I'm trying to stop right now, though.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 16, 2011, 02:13:04 PMlol, it's not as bad in the summertime tho, but once winter comes around, oh boy
or sometimes there's snow (or the case when I was 2 [December of 1994] in Seattle, a MASSIVE BLIZZARD)

SuperFireKirby

MY SUBCONCIOUS PROBABLY REMEMBERS BEING IN THAT BLIZZARD.(I was, liek, 6 months old)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

I don't remember much of it. All I remember was being really sick, having to dry my shoes in a dryer, feeding my uncle's dog too many treats and waiting on the plane forever so it could be de-iced.

Also, I am a compulsive nail biter (that's why I cant open cans, key rings and other things that require nails to open)

Nebbles

The 1994 blizzard? :D I was born during that! We were having an ice storm around here during then.

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

Actually, that was a crappy year. In November, the Northridge earthquake was a nasty disaster, but december, in LA area, it was actually quite pleasant.

ETFROXX

I can crack my shoulders constantly for a long time. Most find it disgusting.

Also I have a large birth mark on my left shoulder which most tend to think is a burn mark.

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

ETFROXX

Winter

SlowPokemon

Quote from: triforced1 on August 16, 2011, 08:50:17 AMYay. Just post any random or interesting fact(s) about yourself.

I skipped a grade.

Me too.

Umm. In case you didn't know. I'm awkward, kind of boring and really really nice unless I'm in a bad mood in which case I can be quite hurtful.

But yeah I play piano LIKE A GOD pretty good
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 16, 2011, 04:12:04 PMMe too.

Umm. In case you didn't know. I'm awkward, kind of boring and really really nice unless I'm in a bad mood in which case I can be quite hurtful.

But yeah I play piano LIKE A GOD pretty good well

so hows that grade skippin'

SlowPokemon

Jeez. No one can comprehend my ingenuity.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn