change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Awkward Moments...

Started by Toby, March 12, 2013, 08:54:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

Toby

Do you really have to be so critical? I was in a rush walking to school and can't review what I type on my phone. >_>

FSM-Reapr

I see it this way:

If I can prevent someone from misspelling in their Student experiments and by that helping them to get into Harvard or Oxford or any other kind of shiz, then it's my duty to help those.

Toby

But it's also extremely annoying when I know how to spell and a simple error was made.

Please don't correct my spelling when it's so obviously an accidental mistak. Noone likes know-it-all's or a smart-asses

Dude

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on May 01, 2013, 08:42:08 AMBut it's also extremely annoying when I know how to spell and a simple error was made.

Please don't correct my spelling when it's so obviously an accidental mistak. Noone likes know-it-all's or a smart-asses
mistake

no one

FSM-Reapr

I can't see how simple letters can be annoying. :O It's like I only mean well, so it shouldn't be annoying

Toby

That's just childish Dude -.-. Laggy phone misses out letters and spaces as you see.

And FSM I don't know for sure if it's all for good reasons because I don't see you do it to many other people.

Dude

Get a better phone then.

SlowPokemon

I just called Ruto between classes and we talked for like a minute and it was funny
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr

Why wouldn't it be for good reasons? Even the good Samarian would get exhausted if he had to help someone for a million times. If I'm on a helpful mood, then I goddamn feel like helping.

EFitTrainr

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on May 01, 2013, 12:04:19 PMWhy wouldn't it be for good reasons? Even the good Samarian would get exhausted if he had to help someone for a million times. If I'm on a helpful mood, then I goddamn feel like helping.
*Samaritan

>:D
I like food.

BlackDragonSlayer

Youll nevr catch me mispelling any wordss.

(and so, the topic de-rails yet again)
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 01, 2013, 03:06:30 PMYoull nevr catch me mispelling any wordss.

*misspelling

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on May 01, 2013, 03:12:58 PM*misspelling
You forgot "You'll," "never," and "words." :-\

And Yugi left out "misspelling." :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 01, 2013, 03:06:30 PMYoull nevr catch me mispelling any wordss.

*You'll

*never

*words