News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

The Confession Thread

Started by Saria, February 25, 2013, 12:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

As long as you have a whistle to hypnotize them with!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

MaestroUGC

A real case where Art imitates Life.

Or is it if Life imitates Viddy Gam? I forget which.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

GaryOak

Quote from: Saria on March 01, 2013, 02:16:58 PMGuyz. I'm so different from the people in my class. They think I'm weird and boring because all I do is work and be quiet. DX Plus I'm tiny. I DUNNO WHY EVERYBODY IS SO BIG.
Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on March 01, 2013, 02:29:20 PMSAAAAMEEE
Quote from: Saria on March 01, 2013, 02:50:53 PMHOOOOO MY GOD. HIGH FIVE!
Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on March 01, 2013, 02:53:41 PMCAN'T TOO SHORT TO REACH UP HIGH!!!

Awww, you two would make such a cute couple<3.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Toby

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Confession:  I purposefully rearrange the religious books at the library.

Ruto

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 01, 2013, 01:52:31 PMIs that not irresponsibility in itself (there's more than one type of irresponsibility, obviously, though that does not concern the point I was talking about; "irresponsible non-parents vs. irresponsible parents" is what you're trying to compare): doing a poor job raising your children, dooming them to be content with mediocrity?

Also, the bolded sentence appears to be rather contradictory to what you said above, or either a type of "insult to injury," which seems a bit hypocritical. You're saying that people should raise their kids to be intelligent, yet you want to bash 85% of them into the dirt either way? :P :P

Hey, don't argue with me about parenting! Obviously no parent is going to admit they're lousy parents and they're not going to think their kids are mediocre no matter what they do (ever read Matilda?). But I know that kids aren't just about cuteness and tricks (the 85%) so I'd get them into all sorts of things like math, science, piano, violin, philosophy, and give them a head start in what I think is a more meaningful life.

...my AZN-ness is showing XD

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on March 02, 2013, 08:45:40 AMConfession:  I purposefully rearrange the religious books at the library.

I got annoyed at series not placed in chronological order in the library so I did something similar D:

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

Matilda's opening chapter is perhaps the most brilliantly sardonic thing in any children's book.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Kman96

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on March 02, 2013, 08:45:40 AMConfession:  I purposefully rearrange the religious books at the library.
I hope this isn't what you mean... ::)

Party Hard!
[close]

Toby

I laughed more than I should have

Saria

Quote from: GaryOak on March 02, 2013, 12:33:03 AMAwww, you two would make such a cute couple<3.
NO, NO, NO! DAMNIT PEOPLE I DON'T LIKE IT WHEN PEOPLE PAIR TWO PEOPLE UP JUST BECAUSE THEY SHARE ONE THING IN COMMON LIKE TINY-NESS.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

More like I purposefully misplace them.  Although I like kman's idea!  I'll do something like that next time.

Jamaha

Reminds me of the bash quote about a guy getting kicked out of a bookstore for moving all the bibles to the "Fiction" section.

Pit0010

Quote from: Kman96 on March 02, 2013, 02:38:32 PMI hope this isn't what you mean... ::)

Spoiler
I remember seeing that on 9gag! XD
[close]
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Pit0010

I laugh really loud and like a boy...i think. My opinion XD
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI