Submissions General Questions, Comments, etc

Started by The Deku Trombonist, October 23, 2010, 05:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Deku Trombonist

Hi, I'm back again. Sorry about the disappearance, but rehearsals 6 days a week + uni + orchestra work ate up all my free time. I've still got my recital to go in like 2 weeks, so I'll be practicing heaps but I've got no classes or stuff so I'll be around a little bit.

In other words, if you're somewhere near the start of the current thread and haven't been uploaded yet, start checking your posts!  :) (soonish)

FierceDeity

Oh, if my two submissions got uploaded with the live feedback thread update, does that mean I'm free to submit two more, or...
Not like I didn't get enough sheets up with that update, but still :3

FierceDeity

The Deku Trombonist

We'll try and get through with the current thread quicklytm though.

Sebastian

Hey Deku, I fixed that mistake in Goomba Village and Wifi Waiting Room is updated :)

mikey

So.  Since today is the last day of the semester and next week is finals week and after that is winter break, it means I might be able to probably have a chance to try arranging!  It would probably be pieces from skyward sword, etc., but hey, I have 2 weeks so I might as well try. :D  Do you guys have any tips for effective arranging?

Also bump I guess.
unmotivated

K-NiGhT

so is anyone ever going to get veteran status?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

FSM-Reapr

Sebastian

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Winter

Currently trying to figure out how the Veteran arranger will fit into the new updating system, I was thinking we may permit those users to have more open sheet submissions at a time or something. We'll see. To become a Veteran Arranger, btw, just submit sheets like normal, when an updater decides that the quality of your sheets meets our standards, formatting, accuracy, etc... When it gets to the point where the Updater has little to say about an arrangement, ot only has to work with it for a short time, you're likely to be promoted to Veteran Arranger. ^^

Sebastian

spitllama

Hoping to revive this discussion (I know it happened at some point but I couldn't find it)...

Just had a friend ask me why we didn't have the "Woods of Mystery" theme on Ninsheet. As most of you know, this is the same song as "Lost Woods." He's only ever played Majora's Mask, not OoT, so he actually thought that the Lost Woods theme originated with MM.
This sort of thing likely happens a lot. I really think it would be helpful to be able to go to any game and find the song you're looking for, even if if the only difference between it and another is the title.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

FierceDeity

Maybe we could give it a sort of "jump to" function instead of the PDF, MUS, and MIDI links?