News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Whoevers post last wins. New rule.

Started by Egnio, July 18, 2008, 04:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Lildigipoke2

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Dudeman

I clicked on the "show last post" button and I thought I had accidentally gone to the question and don't answer game. Curse you, questions!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

fingerz

WELCOME. YOU ARE UNAUTHORISED. YOUR EXISTENCE WILL BE TERMINATED. PLEASE REMAIN CALM. YOU WILL FEEL A SLIGHT TINGLING SENSATION, THEN DEATH.
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

triforced1

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Clanker37

Quote from: fingerz on September 05, 2011, 05:28:14 PMWELCOME. YOU ARE UNAUTHORISED. YOUR EXISTENCE WILL BE TERMINATED. PLEASE REMAIN CALM. YOU WILL FEEL A SLIGHT TINGLING SENSATION, THEN DEATH.
I watched that :D

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

fingerz

Dudeman

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

fingerz

Oh, that was funny. XD
They needed more Hitler, though.