News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by shadowhunter301, April 30, 2016, 10:42:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowhunter301

shadowhunter301

"Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens  to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens. Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars."
-Khalil Gibran

Onionleaf

What a meaningful quote, it speaks of so many things at once - hope, faith & resilience. Tough times help shape us into stronger people (though not all might be as positive-thinking). I find it easier to live with an optimistic mindset, otherwise your own heavy thoughts can weigh you down even further.

shadowhunter301

Quote from: Onionleaf on June 21, 2016, 04:16:22 AMWhat a meaningful quote, it speaks of so many things at once - hope, faith & resilience. Tough times help shape us into stronger people (though not all might be as positive-thinking). I find it easier to live with an optimistic mindset, otherwise your own heavy thoughts can weigh you down even further.

I agree! Beautifully put!

E. Gadd Industries

Nature is all around us, and sure, while most of nature is good for being calm & collected, there are a few things (I'm looking at you, Boxfish) that are like "Fear me, stupid human!"
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

shadowhunter301

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on June 22, 2016, 05:28:58 AMNature is all around us, and sure, while most of nature is good for being calm & collected, there are a few things (I'm looking at you, Boxfish) that are like "Fear me, stupid human!"

So true! I checked the boxfish and they looked so cute. heheheh.

That's true. I don't have any patience at all, but I realize that in the end, it will bear sweet fruits.

Sebastian

Awesome quote. I can relate to this so much.

shadowhunter301

Quote from: Sebastian on June 22, 2016, 09:19:07 AMAwesome quote. I can relate to this so much.

Agreed.
:)

"The uglier a man's legs are, the better he plays golf - it's almost a law."
-H.G Wells

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

Now now. Let's not make the same mistake twice.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

It's just a quote that I found and like. I thought it was amusing because it goes against our current punishment system.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

BrainyQuote is a fantastic high quality website
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: shadowhunter301 on June 22, 2016, 09:08:31 AMSo true! I checked the boxfish and they looked so cute. heheheh.
You realize Boxfish are one of the most deadly-venomous aquatic creatures in the known world, right? O_o
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on June 23, 2016, 06:20:32 PMBrainyQuote is a fantastic high quality website
#HighQuality
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book