Arrangement Contest No. 8 in B# "Mix"olydian "Amalgamation"

Started by BrainyLucario, August 29, 2016, 05:47:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Maelstrom

Then please, send it to me. This is the first I've heard of it.
We'll probably need to reset the poll after I get it.

InsigTurtle

could we also have multiple votes on the new poll, if that's possible?

Maelstrom

Latios212

You can reference the last contest for the way I set up the voting, which I like.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Bloop

The poll ends in 2 days but we haven't been able to listen to JDMEK's piece yet

just sayin'

Bloop

Dekkadeci

The main poll closes at November 21, 2016, 10:42:09 PM forum time. Will it end up closing by itself and possibly revealing everyone's old votes, or will someone close the poll before that happens?

Maelstrom

This poll will not count towards anything. Idk how I can stop it.

JDMEK5

Quick question for Echo: are there supposed to be 4+ violins per part in yours? I'm unsure about those 4-note chords otherwise.

My Arrangements

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dekkadeci

Quote from: JDMEK5 on November 20, 2016, 04:16:51 PMQuick question for Echo: are there supposed to be 4+ violins per part in yours? I'm unsure about those 4-note chords otherwise.
Not speaking for Echo, but there is such a creature as the quadruple stop. They're generally played by only sustaining the top 2 notes (and playing the bottom 2 as grace notes). Mezzo piano quadruple stops that are whole notes long are probably quite difficult, though...

Echo

Quote from: JDMEK5 on November 20, 2016, 04:16:51 PMQuick question for Echo: are there supposed to be 4+ violins per part in yours? I'm unsure about those 4-note chords otherwise.

The parts are condensed onto one staff. The individual performers would get sheets with just their part, but for the sake of someone looking at the whole arrangement I figured it saves space and makes things more clear with the similar parts on one staff. Also, I already got help to add certain features that I couldn't do with just NotePad, so I didn't want to make more work for them by having to merge two sheets to bypass NotePad's 8-staff restriction.