News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

TWG CI: Hydradoodle

Started by BrainyLucario, March 11, 2018, 03:34:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Link

Placing a quick vote on TWG Ness for the moment. Haruhi's post, while still suspicious, still feels more genuinely human-oriented than most of what Ness has said so far. However, I haven't really spoken to my other head that much recently (he doesn't seem to be online...) so this might change.

TWG Samus

There's been enough discussion around Waluigi that I'm willing to drop my vote...for now. He's still in hot water but I'd agree that inactivity is a better strategy for wolves on day 1 rather than what Waluigi has been doing. For that reason, I am changing my vote to TWG Ness for his relatively hands-off approach to this phase.

TWG Luigi

phase ends in like 40 mins if people didnt realise

TWG Luigi

i can understand a ness vote as his behaviour has been pretty passive and he evaded my post directed to him which i kind of wanted him to expand on his waluigi thoughts.
Quote from: TWG Luigi on March 12, 2018, 04:48:01 PMI presume this is towards waluigi? So you're thinking about voting waluigi too?

I also don't like this post from him
Quote from: TWG Ness on March 12, 2018, 09:27:06 PMI guess I'll be grey then. I'll post more thoughts later. I'm still suspicious of Waluigi, but I don't know how many more votes is an Insta, so I'll just wait for now and get my ideas out at a more convenient time.
Because he is acting seemingly helpful and interested, but he actually hasn't given much of any of his own real opinions so far, and I'd also expect a human to be a lot more interested in sharing any thoughts they actually had immediately rather than waiting until the next day ('convenient time'). So I'm actually going to assume he actually didn't have any ideas or thoughts, but just wanted to appear like he had that kind of interest in catching wolves.

TWG Luigi

oh, quotes close color tags, but ye thats all mr blue^

this was my idea and im so bad at it

TWG Waluigi

Quote from: TWG Link on March 13, 2018, 02:56:54 PMPlacing a quick vote on TWG Ness for the moment. Haruhi's post, while still suspicious, still feels more genuinely human-oriented than most of what Ness has said so far. However, I haven't really spoken to my other head that much recently (he doesn't seem to be online...) so this might change.
I don't like the way this vote is worded for some reason.  I'm keeping my suspicions on you from earlier.

You would think Ness with the promise to be back... Would actually be back.

I'm going to unvote because Luigi doesn't deserve it, then I'm going to wait for Ness to show up.

TWG Haruhi Suzumiya

Quote from: TWG Luigi on March 13, 2018, 03:21:12 PMphase ends in like 40 mins if people didnt realise

He said roughly 48 hours.  You sure?

Quote from: TWG Luigi on March 13, 2018, 01:49:58 PMis there a reason why you haven't said anything before
I've been busy.  For the sake of avoiding a phantom, TWG Pikachu.

TWG Luigi

Quote from: BrainyLucario on March 13, 2018, 12:04:11 PMVote Count: Phase ends in 4 Hours

TWG Waluigi- 1 (Samus)
TWG Luigi- 1 (Waluigi)
TWG Haruhi- 2 (Luigi, Pikachu)

yeah it ends in 11 mins

TWG Waluigi

TWG Ness

And I actually feel good about this.

TWG Luigi

i wanted to discuss with my partner before casting my final vote but I also agree with ness, I'd like to give haruhi more of a chance now that they're here, and I'm sure I can get clearer reads on Waluigi as the game goes on

BrainyLucario

TWG 101: Hydradoodle
A Hydra game

1. Wolf
2. Wolf
3. Seer
4. Human
5. Human
6. Human
7. Human

Seer gets a random green check when the game starts

For those of you unaware with hydra games, it's played with mystery accounts and two players share a single account.  Either player can post or do anything without the permission of the other players, but it gives you a second head to talk to.  You can do things like put an experienced player with a less experienced player or just completely randomize it.  This setup is prone to good RNG, like if the seer hits the wolf N1 or the wolf hits the seer N1, but it ought to be a quick fun game.  After how long 100 lasted I think a shorter one would be fun.

Players:

1. TWG Luigi
2. TWG Ness
3. TWG Link
4. TWG Pikachu
5. TWG Samus
6. TWG Waluigi
7. TWG Haruhi Suzumiya

KITB! TWG Haruhi was lynched. It is now Night 1. Night 1 Ends in roughly 24 hours
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

TWG Waluigi

Hm?  That's not supposed to happen

BrainyLucario

In order for votes to be counted, they must be in bold
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

TWG Luigi

i didnt even vote lmao im bad

TWG Luigi

oh shit samus' vote isnt counting?