News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

TWG XIV: Winterkid's game SIGNUPS

Started by Nakah, February 23, 2011, 11:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

drpamplemousse wants Doodle to challenge my authority.

Also, sorry, can't join until my laptop problem is solved, because I can't use the computer because then my parents will catch me and oh nooooooooo.

Dude

Nakah

If you care whether Dude thinks you're an idiot, you probably fall under his category of idiots.

Jub3rt already won this thread on the last page.

Dude

Super Zombie

Winter

You guys wore out all your arguing. The game hasn't even started! Save some xD

askalice23

hahaha wow ive missed so much.... maybe if you guys keep arguing ill have my computer and i can play xD

oh and.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYLsyNBnE5M

Nakah

JUST WHEN YOU ALL THOUGHT YOU WERE SAFE.

SuperFireKirby

I'm guessing this'll end up like Askalice's signups with not enough people ever signing up and whatnot.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Winter

Winter

Dude ETFROXX Mashi Wrydryn Master_Gamer38 jake3343 Universe-X and askalice23 can all play...

Maybe SuperRiolu or dahans

We just need 5 more players

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Dahans won't play this game (he refuses to look at the rules because he doesn't think he will like it), and besides he's off pouting because he accidentally arranged something that was already on the site.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

askalice23

I cant play... yet... if you need people in a few days i might be able to because my laptop is still being fixed

SlowPokemon

Quote from: winterkid09 on February 28, 2011, 01:14:20 PMDude ETFROXX Mashi Wrydryn Master_Gamer38 jake3343 Universe-X and askalice23 can all play...

Maybe SuperRiolu or dahans

We just need 5 more players

PM all of those
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.