TWG LIX: SUPER SMASH BROS. MELEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Started by Waddle Bro, September 27, 2013, 04:38:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Bowser

I still have no idea what these wolves are?!

TWG Pikachu

Pika...chu? Chu....

(Why are you referencing Dangan Ronpa... when it makes it obvious that you're Yugi? Some people don't think very much...)

TWG Kirby

Quote from: TWG Pikachu on September 27, 2013, 09:41:16 PMPika...chu? Chu....

(Why are you referencing Dangan Ronpa... when it makes it obvious that you're Yugi? Some people don't think very much...)
Everybody should reference Dangan Ronpa so we can all be Yugi.

TWG Bowser

Quote from: TWG Kirby on September 27, 2013, 09:54:24 PMEverybody should reference Dangan Ronpa so we can all be Yugi.

I agree with this notion!

TWG Falcon

TWG Yoshi

TWG Bowser

Quote from: TWG Pikachu on September 27, 2013, 09:41:16 PM(Why are you referencing Dangan Ronpa... when it makes it obvious that you're Yugi? Some people don't think very much...)

I-I-Is that y-you Fukawa-kun?

TWG Link

iHola chicas muy femininas!
iY Kiyotaka Ishimaru, quién es fantástico!

Waddle Bro

TWG LXI: SUPER SMASH BROS. MELEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Two Wolves VS. Ten Humans

The Wolves decided to be real "gentlewolves" and didn't KO anyone behind their back.

No one died.

1. TWG Mario
2. TWG Luigi
3. TWG Bowser
4. TWG Yoshi
5. TWG Link
6. TWG Kirby
7. TWG Pikachu
8. TWG Samus
9. TWG Fox
10. TWG DK
11. TWG Falcon
12. TWG Ness

It's Day 1. Day 1 will end the day after tomorrow, 11 AM EDT.

TWG Pikachu

Pikaaaa... Pikapi. :(

(This doesn't fare well... Inactive wolves don't seem like a good sign. :()

TWG Luigi

Hmm...

I guess I could be thrown into the group of people who were potentially inactive last night, but I wasn't inactive.  I just chose not to post much after saying that I had the first post.

At the very least, Bowser, Kirby, DK, Pikachu, and Falcon can probably be ignored for the day phase barring doing something ridiculously suspicious.

The thing that bothers me, though, is that only Ness didn't post, which implies that there was a wolf who did post and yet still didn't wolf.  And I'd probably suspect me of doing that most.

TWG Link

I am new to this game still but I think the two possibilities we should be thinking about are that the Wolves could be inactive (since I guess they could have posted but forgot to send in a PM to wolf someone?) or they could be pretending to be inactive by not wolfing anyone.  I think that we should try to talk about these options.  I think the first one might be a good one to start with because we cannot tell well who would be clever enough to do the second one since our identities are all hidden.

Is there a chat to go to?  Because I am fine with something like a server chat but I am afraid that some of you might be able to tell who is who from IP Addresses or something similar.  It would not be troublesome for me since I do not think anyone knows me but it might cause trouble for everyone else maybe.

TWG Luigi

It's also possible that the wolves no wolfed on purpose for strategic reasons; skipping only one wolfing doesn't give us any more lynches.

...in which case I begin to suspect the players I said we should ignore for today in my last post. 

Can we all start talking like BlackDragonSlayer?  Knowing who he was in the last game made guessing pretty boring; we wouldn't want to take away all the fun, would we? :P  That is, of course, assuming I'm not BlackDragonSlayer trying to pull some very clever shenanigans that will hide my identity...

:P

Ninja'd by Link.  http://us11.chatzy.com/89650852959951 was the one TWG Bowser posted earlier.  I'm not particularly familiar with the inner workings of chatzy so it might not still be in operation, however, I feel that we can just post a new link every time we want to chat should that occur.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Waddle Bro on September 27, 2013, 04:38:34 AM
Spoiler
5. Players may change the avatars of each account as long as the avatar is still clearly representative of the account name. They are not permitted to change the signatures.
[close]

TWG Pikachu

Quote from: TWG Luigi on September 28, 2013, 08:51:58 AMCan we all start talking like BlackDragonSlayer?  Knowing who he was in the last game made guessing pretty boring; we wouldn't want to take away all the fun, would we? :P  That is, of course, assuming I'm not BlackDragonSlayer trying to pull some very clever shenanigans that will hide my identity...

Pika? Pika... Chu!

(Why would we do that? One BlackDragonSlayer is far more than enough... I'm sorry, that was mean!)