News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Birthday Topic

Started by HugoMeister, March 07, 2008, 10:08:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

Aw man, I went out camping on your birthday. Happy belated birthday, Roz~!
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

K-NiGhT

Nooooooo i missed Roz's birthday  :'(
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Bespinben

*randomly searches PMD in search bar*
*sees Birthday Topic*

Quote from: spitllama on July 01, 2012, 08:52:00 AMHappy birthday Bespinben! Hope it's a good one.

Quote from: Nebbles on July 01, 2012, 08:56:04 AMHappy birthday, Bespinben, my fellow PMD-loving buddy! Hope it's filled with awesomeness.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 01, 2012, 10:39:40 AMHappy birthday, Bespinben!

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 01, 2012, 10:44:11 AMEven though it's made in a rush, happy birthday Bespinben, happy birthday.
It took about 8 hours to make both songs perfect.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nYXhoYmzmk&feature=plcp

Quote from: blueflower999 on July 01, 2012, 11:06:16 AMHappy birthday, Bespinben!

Quote from: K-NiGhT on July 01, 2012, 11:54:58 AMHappy birthday, Bespinben! Thank you for making me feel welcome to the site so I stayed :)

Quote from: Jub3r7 on July 01, 2012, 12:09:42 PMHappy birthday, Bespinben. It took me a while to get your name right. XP

And who you knew you were so popular on youtube? O:

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 01, 2012, 12:34:21 PMHappy 19th buddy! That makes you three years older than me, hmmm. I hope when I'm nineteen I still love music and Pokemon as much as I do now--which is about as much as you do currently! XD

HOLY FUDGSICLES! Wow, thanks guys! I had no idea this topic even existed XD I really gotta get outside the Submissions and Requests board more often :P
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

TheZeldaPianist275

Bappy hirthday Pumpy & Shado!

SlowPokemon

Let's see what I have to say for both of you...

Pumpy, you're one of the most musically versed people I've ever encountered and always have great feedback (and you're an expert on note spellings :P). You live in my neighboring state too, unless I'm mistaken, and I know you're going to go on to do great things with music.

Shado, you're an all around great guy who's skilled in music and Pokemon alike, and never fails to crack me up. Good luck with the sushi girl! You haven't had much luck with the ladies in the past but that'll change soon :D

Happy birthday to both of you!

E: tomorrow. Whatever.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Saria

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AZN BRO! I'M FIRST AND I ACTUALLY SAID IT ON YOUR BIRTHDAY. :)
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

FSM-Reapr

Happy B-Day Pumpy! I love reading your awesome comments!

And happy B-Day Shado! Ask the sushi girl out, please? Women love men who make the first move. ;)

Nebbles

Happy birthday, Pumpy and Shado! Hope you both have amazing birthdays and you both kick lots of ass :D
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

blueflower999

Happy Birthday, Pumpy and Shado! (Now you know how twins feel on their birthdays.  ;))
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Roz~

Happy b'day, Shado! When I go back to Toronto we have to celebrate your birthday! :D
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

spitllama

I didn't realize two of our best arrangers had the same birthday. Hope you both enjoy your day! Don't party too hardy.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Ruto

Happy birthday, you two!

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Olimar12345

HHH      HHH             AAAA           PPPPPPPP        PPPPPPPP         YYY          YYY
HHH      HHH           AAAAAA         PPPPPPPPP      PPPPPPPPP         YYY        YYY
HHH      HHH          AAA  AAA        PPP        PPP   PPP         PPP       YYY     YYY
HHHHHHHHH        AAA     AAA       PPP       PPP    PPP        PPP         YYY  YYY
HHHHHHHHH       AAAAAAAAAA     PPPPPPPPP      PPPPPPPPP              YYYYY
HHH      HHH      AAAAAAAAAAA    PPPPPPP          PPPPPPP                   YYY
HHH      HHH     AAA            AAA   PPP                PPP                           YYY
HHH      HHH    AAA              AAA  PPP                PPP                           YYY

Birthday, guys! (totes too lazy to finish :P)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

K-NiGhT

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO:
  • pumpy_heart
  • Shadoninja
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Shadoninja

Thanks everyone *retreats back to his shell*
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman