News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Absolutely. It's the funniest thing I've ever read, and it's beautiful.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

Douglas Adams was a very special person
unmotivated

Tobbeh99

So many people here that seems to like books. Am I the only persons who really dislikes reading? The only books that are close to being good are Fantasy, cartoons/manga are actually good but they're way different since they aren't novels.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

BrainyLucario

This is supposed to be the introduction thread. Not the PYTOTMT. Can we try and keep it on topic?
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Dude

brainylucario for mod next tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Dude on April 15, 2016, 06:36:33 AMbrainylucario for mod next tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heh, I wish that would happen. Maybe someday that dream will become a reality.

mikey

why would you want to be a mod
unmotivated

Dude

No one should try to become a mod. If it happens, it happens. Wishing for it won't make it happen any faster either.

mikey

that question was both rhetorical and serious
I do kind of want to know why brainy would want to be a mod
unmotivated

Ōkami~MD

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

braix

And with great power comes great responsibility and irrational dislike towards you
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BrainyLucario

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 15, 2016, 08:14:26 AMwhy would you want to be a mod
I really like things to be organized, but I can't really do anything to keep NSM organized. Informing Bubbles about the request board is the only thing I can do. I could do more if I was a mod. If it never happens, I'm fine with that. It only means it wasn't meant to be. I'm still happy just being a member of NSM and forming friendships with other members.

Dude

That's more of a staff member/updater sort of thing tho, not really a mod thing.

Altissimo

Quote from: BrainyLucario on April 15, 2016, 11:43:58 AMI really like things to be organized, but I can't really do anything to keep NSM organized. Informing Bubbles about the request board is the only thing I can do. I could do more if I was a mod. If it never happens, I'm fine with that. It only means it wasn't meant to be. I'm still happy just being a member of NSM and forming friendships with other members.

maybe if you message jamaha telling him all your qualifications for modship and why you should be a mod, he'll make you one

Dude

But,
Quote from: Dude on April 15, 2016, 11:51:11 AMThat's more of a staff member/updater sort of thing tho, not really a mod thing.