News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Video Game Quiz!

Started by SlowPokemon, October 08, 2010, 04:21:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 03, 2010, 01:25:53 PMIt's little square thingies with a hole in them.
And then with a little rod holding them together... they actually have a name. XD
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

fabbemannen

I guess it's time for another question. Jub's question is still open

Who was the creator of Yoshi?

dahans

Shigefumi Hino

Wikipedia xD!
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

fabbemannen

;D Point!
wikipedia...tss...(even do I found it there too XD)

Jub3r7

Wow, no one has looked up the answer to my question yet? XD

fabbemannen

SlowPokemon

In Super Smash Bros. Brawl, nothing happens to Kirby when he sucks up this single character--all of the others do something.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

SlowPokemon

Jub3r7

What is the answer to my question? XD

fabbemannen

What Pokemon is the only one you can't get in any of the games it's in (You can in the newests and by downloading it)

And I want my point Slowp!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: fabbemannen on November 10, 2010, 02:39:42 AMWhat Pokemon is the only one you can't get in any of the games it's in (You can in the newests and by downloading it)

That doesn't make sense, you can get any Pokemon through downloading over an event. So, there is no Pokemon that is unobtainable without cheating; you just have to participate in Wi-Fi events.

fabbemannen

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 10, 2010, 04:34:13 AMThat doesn't make sense, you can get any Pokemon through downloading over an event. So, there is no Pokemon that is unobtainable without cheating; you just have to participate in Wi-Fi events.
Like I said, that's the only way of getting it. You can't get it without doing that!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman