News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Maelstrom

Olimar12345

can't tell if some people are too oblivious or others are just not funny...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

E. Gadd Industries

I definitely fall into the oblivious category; I'll just go ahead and admit that :P
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

LeviR.star

Quote from: Altissimo on January 26, 2017, 01:35:10 PMoh my god

Not directing this at you, Altissimo; just clearing up things for everyone.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

WaluigiTime64

After reading the past few posts, I can conclude that I have absolutely no idea what happened.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 26, 2017, 03:33:57 PMcan't tell if some people are too oblivious or others are just not funny...
A mix of both, I think.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Dudeman

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on January 26, 2017, 04:36:38 PMAfter reading the past few posts, I can conclude that I have absolutely no idea what happened.
qft
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Altissimo

Quote from: LeviR.star on January 26, 2017, 04:09:09 PMNot directing this at you, Altissimo; just clearing up things for everyone.

that wasn't my point but it's gone now so never mind lmao

FireArrow

wow you guys all ignored me for some dumb joke lawsuit incoming
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

SlowPokemon

Quote from: FireArrow on January 25, 2017, 07:27:48 PMI mean yeah, don't feel like you have to date in high school. At the same time don't throw away any oppurtunities just because "I'm waiting till college."

--

Should I get a grindr y/n? My gay friend suggested it and I really want to but it kind of scares me and goes against my original plan of grin and bear it until I move somewhere with more gay folk.

I didn't see this. I have it. But be prepared for a lot of weird and old people. And also no one on Grindr is looking for a date or relationship. It's 100% hook up culture and it's not spectacularly safe. But I've made friends with it too, so who knows. You've got nothing to lose.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FireArrow

I'm cool with hookups since I'm going off to college soon-ish anyways and I'm probably not ready for a relationship anyways. I like how you're the first person to tell it how it is rather than "omg just do it", so thanks.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

AmpharosAndy

Quote from: FireArrow on January 26, 2017, 07:49:58 PMI'm cool with hookups since I'm going off to college soon-ish anyways and I'm probably not ready for a relationship anyways.
Just make sure they're not an athlete.
innit

Nebbles

Yeah, I hear those people really aren't a good fit for a date :U
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

mikey

yeah I just don't see a relationship with an athlete working out
unmotivated