Allow me to go on about something

Started by LowQualityTunes, February 12, 2024, 10:06:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LowQualityTunes

Ever heard of Breackcore? If not, keep reading. Breakcore, otherwise known as drum and bass, is a genre of music that started in like, the 60's with something called the "Amen Break" from "Amen Brother," it was a drum beat that was played with a specific sounding drumset. Now, in more recent years, that one drum beat has been sped up, slowed down, chopped up, and rearranged to the point where people have made their own, unique beats out of the one. Of course, there are other Breakcore examples from the 60's but the original was "Amen Break." Go check out some Breakcore music, it's awesome. Bye!
I have music on most streaming platforms.

richarderickson

Quote from: LowQualityTunes on February 12, 2024, 10:06:09 AMEver heard of Breackcore? If not, keep reading. Breakcore, otherwise known as drum and bass, is a genre of music that started in like, the 60's with something called the "Amen Break" from "Amen Brother," it was a drum beat that was played with a specific sounding drumset. Now, in more recent years, that one drum beat has been sped up, slowed down, chopped up, and rearranged to the point where people have made their own, unique beats out of the one. Of course, there are other Breakcore examples from the 60's but the original was "Amen Break." Go check out some Breakcore music,minecraftle game it's awesome. Bye!
I'm new to Breakcore. My favorite album is Detrimentalist which a great album (all of his work is bat-shit crazy awesome)

LowQualityTunes

Lets go. I'm not alone. YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I have music on most streaming platforms.