News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on July 08, 2012, 05:26:47 PMThanks guys <3
I have to blow my nose very gently to avoid any crazy blood loss. At least I can blow my nose~
Oh and turns out it's not the flu, but a sinusitis. I'll just spend my week sleeping and playing vidya games. I somewhat like that. =P
Yeah... I got these crazy bloody noses when I was in 4th grade or so... then I had to get this fancy MRI and then BOOM... it was Sinusitis.

And Now I only get are sinus infections and sinusitis. It really sucks, but at least for me, I never get sick.

Quote from: ETFROXX on July 08, 2012, 05:34:25 PMDay 5 of detasseling was awful.
What is detasseling?

KefkaticFanatic

My critical reading skills say something redneck related

me irl
[close]

ETFROXX

You pull tassles out of corn. Common summer job here.

DrP

Are those the stringy things underneath the husks.

Definite redneck job. hahaha.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: ETFROXX on July 08, 2012, 05:34:25 PMDay 5 of detasseling was awful. Pouring rain, soaking wet and freezing cold. Ugh. And to make matters worse when I'm NOT detasseling it's all I can think about. I can't go to sleep without involuntarily thinking about cornfields.

You guys shut up.
TRYING SO HARD NOT TO MAKE A CORN JOKE.

But yeah, that sounds pretty awful. But money is money I suppose. Either way you should probably look for a job that isn't trying to kill you.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

I'm still angry. Like. Jesus christ. That's not what friends do.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Jub3r7

Quote from: Nebbles on July 08, 2012, 07:52:51 PMI'm still angry. Like. Jesus christ. That's not what friends do.
What happened? :<
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Dude

Nebbles

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Nebbles on July 08, 2012, 07:52:51 PMI'm still angry. Like. Jesus christ. That's not what friends do.
Anything you wanna talk about?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 08, 2012, 08:26:25 PMAnything you wanna talk about?

already did, and most of it is very personal stuff so yeah =/

ETFROXX

Quote from: DrP on July 08, 2012, 07:00:51 PMAre those the stringy things underneath the husks.

Definite redneck job. hahaha.

Thanks guys. I'm glad you think of me as a stereotype that involves dumbass dudes with cowboy hats.

Seriously. That ticks me off. No, it's not a redneck job, it's a job and it's a job that pays well and needs to be done.

fabbemannen

I think it's the 4-5th day in a row it rains here. Been basically raining the whole summer

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: fabbemannen on July 09, 2012, 08:21:50 AMI think it's the 4-5th day in a row it rains here. Been basically raining the whole summer

I KNOW RIGHT! Now there's a little sunshine here. :D All the other time it's been raining!

DrP

Quote from: ETFROXX on July 09, 2012, 08:11:06 AMThanks guys. I'm glad you think of me as a stereotype that involves dumbass dudes with cowboy hats.

Seriously. That ticks me off. No, it's not a redneck job, it's a job and it's a job that pays well and needs to be done.
I don't think of you as a stereotype.

When I think of dumbass dudes, I think of Okies. When I think of cowboy hats, I think of Texans. It's hard to not say something funny about Nebraska (besides the fact that I support UT Longhorns) and corn.

ETF is hereby authorized to make fun of California based on stereotypes... because since I have never been to Nebraska and she hasn't been here, she can do whatever she wants.