News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

can anyone hack?...

Started by videogaminglegodude, July 05, 2015, 06:53:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

That's the purpose of the gender entry on our profiles

Maelstrom

Have you even looked at mine?

ZeldaFan

Quote from: Winter on July 06, 2015, 05:18:38 PMThat's the purpose of the gender entry on our profiles
Even though people lie about that too ::) *wink wink* *hint hint* lol

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

mikey

I don't even wanna know what that would make me
unmotivated

videogaminglegodude

Quote from: Dude on July 06, 2015, 04:53:09 PMOh wow. The good old "Boys should only have boys in their avatars and girls should only have girls!" people.

I'm too busy make a post about how insulting that is so I'll leave it to others.

allow me to rephrase that in the form of a question.  It jut seems...odd, to me, and I suppose that your username being "dude"  would be more gender-denotative than some of the others on here.  for instance, videogaminglegodude, on ninsheet, is represented perfectly by lego mario and minecraft guys around bianos.  I simply feel that "dude" with a picture of a girl, seems somewhat out of place.

however, I hope you will accept my humble apologies.  what I said was rather uncalled for.
For lack of anything better to say, I love the Miis.

Dude

Would you rather have yaoi?

That's what I thought.

But it is time for a change so I will look for a new one.

Olimar12345

all ten coll bois hav girls in their avatars and vise vursa
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bubbles

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 06, 2015, 08:30:09 PMall ten coll bois hav girls in their avatars and vise vursa

word

wait no im a boy with a boy pic nvm

Sebastian

Quote from: Winter on July 06, 2015, 05:18:38 PMThat's the purpose of the gender entry on our profiles
Haha.....that's pretty funny^

*Psst* Bubbles is a girl ;)

Olimar12345

Ummm nou, look^ the blue circle with the arrow means boy
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

Let's change this into the "debate the gender of your fellow forum members" topic.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Sebastian

Quote from: blueflower999 on July 07, 2015, 07:35:32 AMLet's change this into the "debate the gender of your fellow forum members" topic.
lol

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 07, 2015, 07:31:37 AMUmmm nou, look^ the blue circle with the arrow means boy
Oh ok.....I was told she was a girl. Whatever.....thanks for setting me straight.

Ruto

If you want to exercise without leaving home, some mopping and cleaning could help. No vaccuuming, because that's cheating. Scrub with a brush. You might also want to play Just Dance for Wii/Wii Uwith some people, but not cheat and just sit there and wave the remote.

Hmm my pic is also of a boy...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

mikey

DDR is just dance for cool people
unmotivated

videogaminglegodude

Quote from: Ruto on July 07, 2015, 02:45:40 PMIf you want to exercise without leaving home, some mopping and cleaning could help. No vaccuuming, because that's cheating. Scrub with a brush. You might also want to play Just Dance for Wii/Wii Uwith some people, but not cheat and just sit there and wave the remote.

Hmm my pic is also of a boy...

hmmmm...maybe, but as I said before.  it is the motivation.  as for just dance, I Have a feeling it will get old after 2 months, like wii fit.  I also don't like some of the pictures I have seen from that game.  but thanks.  I will see what I can do.
For lack of anything better to say, I love the Miis.