Unofficial Deltarune Arrangement Thread

Started by Libera, November 06, 2018, 04:44:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libera

I'd normally go for putting it in the first game where it appears, but if it only appears in the PS4 version and outside of the actual game then I think it'd make more sense to put it with Deltarune since it has an actual in-game appearance.  And also Levi's point about it appearing in the Deltarune album but not in the Undertale album.

In the mean-time I've updated the OP to include it as on site by PlayfulPiano.

LeviR.star

[PC] Deltarune - "Empty Town"

[ZIP]

My areas of concern:

- "reachability" (i.e. m. 26, 27, 36)
- notating the last system for treble clef
- general accidentals ('cause you know me; I never get those right)
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

FiveNineSquared

I had this for a while already, so I guess I'm claiming "School"

[zip with pdf/mid/mus]

The mus file doesn't have swing or pedal signs working because xml doesn't support that apparently (and when the DC happens in the midi it plays the repeat, but the mus doesn't). Anyone willing to fix is welcome!

LeviR.star

Imma claim "Don't Forget" right here and right now.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Latios212

My one contribution I'm obligated to do given my dedication to the original:

Deltarune
NEW!   You Can Always Come Home[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF] [Original] 

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

LeviR.star

[PC] Deltarune - "Don't Forget"

v1.2 - [ZIP]

Because I don't do songs like this hardly ever, I may or may not have taken a few creative liberties here, so please don't hesitate to ask me questions.

P.S: Psst, Libera, change my "Empty Town" to Submission Green.

Libera

Looks nice.  The left hand should be in bass clef from the start though rather than switching after the pick-up.  Also, pieces with a pick-up have a tendency to end with the same number of beats in the pick-up missing from the end (as is the case here) and it's customary to remove those beats.  You can just have the time signature change to 2/4 for the final bar and then hide the time signature.

Quote from: LeviR.star on November 13, 2018, 09:10:56 PMP.S: Psst, Libera, change my "Empty Town" to Submission Green.

I've been trying to keep up on it, but you guys just do things so fast haha.

LeviR.star

Quote from: Libera on November 14, 2018, 02:21:39 AMThe left hand should be in bass clef from the start though rather than switching after the pick-up.

Could've sworn I switched that. Thank you.

Quote from: Libera on November 14, 2018, 02:21:39 AMAlso, pieces with a pick-up have a tendency to end with the same number of beats in the pick-up missing from the end (as is the case here) and it's customary to remove those beats.  You can just have the time signature change to 2/4 for the final bar and then hide the time signature.

Oh, good to know; fixed that, too. Thank you for always responding with feedback so quickly, Libera.

Libera

Quote from: LeviR.star on November 14, 2018, 04:38:38 AMThank you for always responding with feedback so quickly, Libera.

Always happy to help. :)

In other news, I've added a link to the official tracklist and also a list of collaborators (people who have posted a sheet to this thread) in the OP.

LeviR.star

[PC] Deltarune - "Susie"

[ZIP]

Here's a short and simple one before I have to go away for a few days.

WaluigiTime64

Deltarune:
 - Field of Hopes and Dreams: FOLDER

for the sake of completeness this is now here too
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

WaluigiTime64

Apologies for the double-post, but here's something no one asked for:

Deltarune:
 - Dogcheck / Room of Dog: FOLDER

Yes, this is actual music in the game which plays when you mess with the save file to put yourself in a room that doesn't exist. Undertale had the same thing, but the music that plays in Deltarune is much more notable.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Libera

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on November 16, 2018, 01:34:00 PMApologies for the double-post, but here's something no one asked for:

Double-post away; more arrangements is always good!

Does anyone know of a list of tracks that are used but that don't appear on the bandcamp album?

PlayfulPiano

LeviR.star

[PC] Deltarune - "I'm Very Bad"

[ZIP]

Here's another short and simple one that's basically Lancer's parody of "Susie". I'll see how many more of the minor songs I can take care of this week.