News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Love Topic

Started by GreekGeek, March 30, 2009, 03:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreekGeek

My god I'm sorry, I just was in a hug mood and I'm bored at school so I made this up. Post what you love/like, whether it's a friend, your boy-/girlfriend, your mom (ahum), your pet, your keyboard or your sandwich with chocolate sprinkles (which is my custom every morning).

At the moment I love my A for my test Greek :D

random_goldfish

Hahaha, this is such a cute topic!

Right now I'm in love with my Futurama box set, sunshine, and bananas.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

GreekGeek

I am in a cute mood today :-[

That's a great combination :D I like those things too, but I don't have bananas here, nor sunshine (bloody Holland), nor a box set, just a annoying teacher who tries to be funny.

random_goldfish

Hahahaha, but doesn't Holland have the most renowned green house facility in the world? It's kind of funny when you think about how cloudy it is there. I'm a horticulture student...so I get pretty geeky about the Netherlands.

Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

GreekGeek

I don't know if that's in the world, but we do have a lot of great green house facilities yes.
Holland is also famous for it's rain and clouds, like you said, that's odd.

I love the fact you're a horticulture student, it's really unknown to me :P

ALPRAS

Like i said in another topic before (since this is the love topic...) im in love with 2 girls (yes, its possible!) and i dont know who Im going to choose....

random_goldfish

Hmm, who do you have more fun with?

I won't say I'm in love with somone because it's too soon...but I'm definately in like.

Brassman388

random_goldfish

WOOOOOOOOOOOO! DAMN STRAIGHT!

Brassman388

On a more serious note... is i possible to love someone half way across the world?

ALPRAS

Quote from: Brassman388 on March 31, 2009, 01:01:08 AMOn a more serious note... is i possible to love someone half way across the world?
yes, its perfectly possible, but I like to call it "false love" cuz even thinking that you know that girl/boy well, theres a lot of things that you dont know about her, and if you know them, probably coul change your opinion about her/him...

Quote from: random_goldfish on March 30, 2009, 05:32:24 PMHmm, who do you have more fun with?

Thats the problem:  its pretty balanced.. They are both great person, cute, hot ::), funny, diabolic, etc...
But I think that this problem is near the end...

Tranzlater

I love penguins.
...and April fools day...

Last year there was a huge april fool on BBC (Britain's main channel) about flying penguins.
Half the country fell for it!
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

GreekGeek

I love my friends. "And luckily Mark doesn't have anybody".

DIE DIE DIE

I guess this is the wrong topic.

On topic: I love my ex ???

Tranzlater

Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

random_goldfish

That could get messy.  ???

I love cat.  :D