News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

Official E3 2011 Topic

Started by SlowPokemon, May 15, 2011, 11:49:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Okay... obviously this is a few weeks away... umm, in addition to the Project Cafe successor to the Wii, what do you hope to see there?

Personally, I'm hoping they'll announce another Professor Layton game US release (maybe the Phoenix Wright one, even), a Pokemon 3DS game, a fourth Mario and Luigi RPG, and I hope they officially announce the Super Mario, Mario Kart, Animal Crossing, and Paper Mario games for the 3DS.

Also looking forward to the inevitable new information on Zelda: Skyward Sword and Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

Expectations:

HL2 EP3 not being there.
Portal 2 DLC stuff.
ME3 trailer with gameplay.
More Skyrim stuff to drool over.
Batman Arkham City gameplay trailer.
Microsoft will either try to relaunch Kinect with "real" games or just give it another random casual mention.
Lots more NGP info, hopefully pricing and playable demos.
The 3DS either finally getting games during the autumn/holiday or just plain announcements.  They have to put games on it because Sony sure as hell is going to on the NGP as they aren't really the gimmick squadron kind.  If they only drop on 2 or 3 more then it will severely hurt sales.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

I want more stuff on the new Kirby game coming out for Wii.

Also:
Skyrim
Skyward Sword
Borderlands 2(crosses fingers)
and whatever else looks cool I guess

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Borderlands was dull, lifeless, and rather boring.  I don't know why you would ever want more of that.

me irl
[close]

Jub3r7

I would actually agree with that, but it's probably because I'm not a fan of fp shooting games.  :P
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on May 15, 2011, 03:12:34 PMBorderlands was dull, lifeless, and rather boring.  I don't know why you would ever want more of that.
just like yo mama. SNAP

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

fabbemannen

Wii 2 is probably the most interesting thing. Then I don't know, GTA 5, Skyward sword, some new 3ds games and the latest spyro-game perhaps (beated spyro 1 during the weekend again)

I bet a lot of surprises are coming this E3

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 16, 2011, 03:14:38 AMjust like yo mama. SNAP
Ha.  Ha ha.  You're just so funny.

Skyward Sword definitely looks promising.  It's good that they realised the Wii really can't handle the realistic style they were going for with TP and changed it to a blend of the cartoony and realistic styles.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Yeeaaah...Twilight Princess was alright and stuff but the "realness" of it was off-putting
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on May 16, 2011, 04:28:35 PMHa.  Ha ha.  You're just so funny.

Glad to hear it.

Anyways, the original idea for Kirby Wii(that is, a traditional 3D-2D sidescroller with 4-player coop) is apparently going to become a reality. Hope to see much more at E3.

Also, I HOPE FOR A BORDERLANDS 2 BECAUSE THE ORIGINAL BORDERLANDS WAS A VERY ENTERTAINING, WELL THOUGHT OUT GAME WITH STYLISH GRAPHICS AND ENOUGH DRY HUMOR TO FEED A LARGE ORPHANAGE  IN SOUTH CENTRAL CHECHNYA. I SHOULD KNOW. I BEAT THE GODDAMN GAME. TWICE.

Anyways, Skyrim gameplay trailer. I want.

Dude

If LoZ:SS has those skulltula things, I'm giving up on that series. Seriously. I can't even beat the first dungeon in TP because of those.

Raymondbl

Quote from: Dude on May 17, 2011, 01:35:20 PMIf LoZ:SS has those skulltula things, I'm giving up on that series. Seriously. I can't even beat the first dungeon in TP because of those.
Ya those were very annoying.  But I think they should be easier with the new controls. 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

SuperFireKirby

Gamecube TP > Wii TP. very obviously

Why? The gamecube version didn't have the idiotic motion controls

Dude

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 17, 2011, 02:21:43 PMYa those were very scary.
fixed. I'm so totally afraid of spiders it's not even funny.