TWG LVI: Silence Will Fall

Started by FSM-Reapr, July 22, 2013, 05:33:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

We should probably start agreeing on a lynch right now, so Loxo or Mr. T?
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

K-NiGhT

I say loxo. Tanooki has at least contributed. I'm also curious to hear his suspicions.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

TheZeldaPianist275

FSM, have you messaged Loxo telling him to be more active?

Guys, if he's going to get modkilled I don't think we should waste a lynch on him.

FSM-Reapr

I'll hopefully find a replacement if Loxo won't vote.

Waddle Bro

Loxo can be replaced and if not, then possibly vigi'd if he won't start being active. I'm cool with that. I just don't think it's worth it to lynch him.

Quote from: Mr. Tanooki Suit on July 24, 2013, 11:23:56 AMWait, Loxo's here? Wow! Sadly he hasn't posted anything... I'll vote for him if and only if nothing better comes up. I'm normally against lynching inactives, but hey, it's better than nothing.
If you're so against lynching inactives, then why won't you suggest anyone else? That would be "better than nothing", in my opinion. It seems you're just okay Loxo dying, because you're not doing anything.

Also here's a little warning for I could have seen happening. You might have been contacted by a player this phase or in the future who claims to be the seer and has seered you green/blue. I'm just saying there's like 50/50 chance of him being a wolf. Stay on your toes.

FireArrow

It would make more sense to wait on Loxo, so thinking Mr. T might be a good lynch.

Mashi

Chat party at 7:30PM EST!!!

Be there or be not there!!!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Mashi on July 24, 2013, 03:23:02 PMChat party at 7:30PM EST!!!

Be there or be not there!!!
Sorry; I can't be there. I have to leave before 5:00 PM PST (but I'll be back later! <3).

Also: Who aside from Loxo hasn't been very active?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

Bubbles

Quote from: FireArrow on July 24, 2013, 03:40:29 PMI haven't seen much from boy.
Thats because hes not playing :P

Mainly I think its Mashi, shadowkirby, Dude and Loxo, but they usually arent active

Mashi

i see you two online, bubbles7689 and waddle bro, get in here!!!

Waddle Bro

I already was there you little dalek

Mashi

i thought that it would be more dramatic if i mentioned two people sry

mashi you should join the chat too, dont think i cant see you online

vermilionvermin

Shadowkirby

I think the accusation against Tanooki isn't strong enough to warrant a lynch.  Yes, he could be a wolf that's trying to blend in by posting something, but he could also be a human frustrated for being lynched in his previous game for inactivity.  I'd rather wait until he puts out that suspicion list he's been talking about and then reevaluating him then.  I'm not sure Loxo's aware this game's started, and think it's possible he could contribute at some point.  I don't expect Shadowkirby to do so.

Waddle Bro

one
two
three
four
i declare a time war