News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Strange Dreams

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, February 29, 2008, 03:01:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

starpikachu

I have unmetionable dreams...*shudders*

MetroidHunter26

I have some Kick Ass dreams.

1. I dreamt my super hero (I made one ;D) was real and I was him! and my friends were other heros but related to certain others for instance my friend Frizy had frizy hair like Cloud in FF7 or what game he's from and he had a huge ass sword only he can weild. and so alot of peole I know were Video game and super hero characters and we fought..me the Nega version of me and it....was....AMAZING! I mean if I could animate it. It would be legendary! but In the end I sacrificed my self to save the city and when I said my final words I woke up! (On the bright side the girl I like kissed me  :-* ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D)

2. Me an my friend were working in the theater(I'm aplying for the job as we speak) and this guy who looks EXACTLY Like Robert Downey Jr. (except he was calling him self Tony Stark so it was a Iron Man dream) he comes up and says. Uh which one of you is *Insert Metroid's Name here* and I go "yes?" and he says Here you go and then he vanished and I got his sweet goate and knowledge and I built meh Iron Man suit ;D and I go and blast things to kindom come and all of a sudden the Iron Monger shows up with nobody in it. and starts to shoot me and of course I win and as soon as I went to meh house I fall and almost hit the cement until I wake up in which I hit the floor >___>;

3. This one I can't even tell you cause it is by far the most Awsomest (IMO) dream known to man! It was EVERY GAME I PLAYED IN ONE DREAM! and it felt like a month! ;D It had every boss I have faced and every character I have played and it was INCREDIBLE!!!

I rarely have strange dreams.

starpikachu

Aw, you're lucky you get so many cool dreams. I seem to think about some people too much and in the wrong way...*shudders again*

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: starpikachu on June 11, 2008, 07:10:33 PMAw, you're lucky you get so many cool dreams. I seem to think about some people too much and in the wrong way...*shudders again*
ouch that must...there is no way to make a comment that doesn't provoke thoghts after you just said that >.>'

starpikachu

Quote from: MetroidHunter26 on June 11, 2008, 07:13:19 PM
Quote from: starpikachu on June 11, 2008, 07:10:33 PMAw, you're lucky you get so many cool dreams. I seem to think about some people too much and in the wrong way...*shudders again*
ouch that must...there is no way to make a comment that doesn't provoke thoghts after you just said that >.>'
Exactly. I am emotionally scarred for life now.

Akiro

I die sometimes in my dreams.

starpikachu

In my awkward dreams, I sometimes have psychic powers...lol

Akiro

I also seem to have ghosts/spirits in my dreams, eh, quite amusing stories to look back to once I wake up.

Gooch

ok, i have a twisted mind, so i can't exactly post most of the dreams, but i think this is one of my favorites. In fact, i'll post 2 of em.

1) Ok, it started out like this. I along with some of my friends were enslaved and put to forced labor on an extremely obese tyrants marijuana fields. But, him being obese, we easilly escaped after the first week of enslavement. So, we make it back to school and everyone is walking around in their swimsuits and underwear, and the 5 of us sat around a high table and talked about "them yankees". After about a half an hour a couple other people gather around, and we all decide to walk around town. On our excursion around town, we met a Hippie, whom we tried to communicate with, at least until he told us "i don't talk to squares" and started to chase us. Somehow we ended up halfway across America on the Colorado River, 9 of us divided up into 3 rafts and then the angry hippie chasing us, sitting on his "Anit-Man Van" that was propelling itself with flower power. 3 of my friends were in the front boat, i along with 2 of my other friends were in the middle boat, and then a robot, Bill Clinton, and one of my stranger friends were covering the rear. I still don't exactly see where bill and Mr. Roboto came into the equation. But the hippie quickly closed in on the rear raft and snatched up Bill and Mr. Roboto, leaving my friend squeeling like a pig in fear. He jumps into the river and swims away to start his very own nudist colony. The Hippie closed in on our boat until i stood up, pressed the red button on a large remote and yelled, "Jackson 5, assemble" where they rose out of the water and blasted the hippie with black (and one half-white) rays of music that shot out of their eyes. I woke up after that.

You would have to be in marching band to understand my next dream. I'll give you a quick summery. It was totally black except for the never ending clicking of Dr. Beat, our metronome hooked up to a big speaker. If you march, you know what i mean.

MetroidHunter26

LOL I had a dream themed to robot chicken and family guy! XD both at different nights and then they just blended together XD I conserder myself lucky to remember ALL my dreams. Some I wish I wouldn't remember >____>

FallenPianist

ok...last night...worst dream ever...
to resume this quickly, i dreamed that i had 50% in my math436 ministery exam(THE exam you wanna pass) and then i woke up, and i realized that i had 50% in my exam...then i woke up...it did this like, 5 times......(sorry for all the grammar mistake, i'm french...)

scooterulez

Sometimes my dreams come true, like...

I dreamed that I was playing baseball and then I got hit in the mouth with the ball and I woke up, then when I went to my baseball game, I got hit in the mouth with the ball. It's weird. :o

ZeldaFan

oh yeah! like déjà vu? that happens to me all the time! i think it's awesome

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

B-Kpianist

lots of my dreams are... reality like. I have a dream about myself at skool and a bunch of drama happens. It's like a TV show while I sleep lol.
In one dream I was banjo and I was in spiral mountain LOL! (That's the VGnerd side of my brain!) And while I was playing, I walked into this level, and this music that I liked was playing, It was a level called Honeybee Mountain. That music was all made up in my dream by me, and then I wrote it the next morning! :D

HungryDragon

Quote from: ZeldaFan on June 16, 2008, 07:26:22 PMoh yeah! like déjà vu? that happens to me all the time! i think it's awesome

you too? It's way to frequent for me sometimes... I usually get the things that happen usually a week or so in advance...
Credit to Strecno for the avatar! | MY SUBMISSION THREAD